• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am the first time user of Force.com IDE. I did not install Eclipse. I just install the Force.com IDE, downloaded from Develop Force platform.

However, every time, I double clicked the icon, it brings me to a pop window, appears to be an error.

I have already installed Java and Java Development Kit. I still cannot open Force.com IDE.

I attached the screen shot. Thanks.

I am a SFDC administrator.

My boss wants the system to automatic send him a notice once there is a new opportunity (donation) coming in.

Our new opportunity is generated through

1. regular input data into an object
  2. salesforce data loader
  3. batch data entry (by using the object "batches")

I am trying to build a workflow, so once there is a new opportunity, an email delivery will be triggered.

However, the SFDC support analyst said it is IMPOSSIBLE to trigger workfolow rules uising Apex Data Loader or Batch processes.

I was wondering how I could solve the problem?

Thank you

Stan

I am the first time user of Force.com IDE. I did not install Eclipse. I just install the Force.com IDE, downloaded from Develop Force platform.

However, every time, I double clicked the icon, it brings me to a pop window, appears to be an error.

I have already installed Java and Java Development Kit. I still cannot open Force.com IDE.

I attached the screen shot. Thanks.

I am a SFDC administrator.

My boss wants the system to automatic send him a notice once there is a new opportunity (donation) coming in.

Our new opportunity is generated through

1. regular input data into an object
  2. salesforce data loader
  3. batch data entry (by using the object "batches")

I am trying to build a workflow, so once there is a new opportunity, an email delivery will be triggered.

However, the SFDC support analyst said it is IMPOSSIBLE to trigger workfolow rules uising Apex Data Loader or Batch processes.

I was wondering how I could solve the problem?

Thank you

Stan