• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I primarily need to dowload customer/contact information in small or even individual batches from Salesforce.com into customer's that use our billing system. My first read is that there are 3 APIs or more. I am trying to figure out where to start here, I am at the very beginning of figuring out how to begin access and development.

I will be using visual studio 2008 and programming in VB. I assume that I should be using the Force.com Partner WSDL, but the examples I downloaded appear to be using something called APEX. Any guidance on this and getting started would be MUCH appreciated.

Nimesh

I primarily need to dowload customer/contact information in small or even individual batches from Salesforce.com into customer's that use our billing system. My first read is that there are 3 APIs or more. I am trying to figure out where to start here, I am at the very beginning of figuring out how to begin access and development.

I will be using visual studio 2008 and programming in VB. I assume that I should be using the Force.com Partner WSDL, but the examples I downloaded appear to be using something called APEX. Any guidance on this and getting started would be MUCH appreciated.

Nimesh