• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Has anyone posted xml to Salesforce with .NET integration? If so do you have any examples of the process for doing this and passing the sessionid in the session header after getting it from the login binding?

Does anyone have any examples of using the BULK API with .NET, in vb or asp code?

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
common.apex.runtime.impl.TriggerExecutionException: Apex trigger UpdateLead caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateLead: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.Exception: Too many query rows: 1001: Trigger.UpdateLead: line 7, column 24
I have a list of users, and I need to cycle through that list to find a specific users, to get thier appropriate managerid to set that value for the record in question.
Thanks in advance.

User mgr = [Select u.Managerid from User u where Id =: trigger.new[i].Opportunity_Owner__c];

this query returns the error message:

Save error: No such column 'Managerid' on entity 'User'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. Training/src/unpackaged/triggers UpdateOpportunity.trigger line 26 1263569168065 3293

But I can run the query in Eclipse against the schema query tool.

Does anyone have any examples of using the BULK API with .NET, in vb or asp code?

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
common.apex.runtime.impl.TriggerExecutionException: Apex trigger UpdateLead caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: UpdateLead: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.Exception: Too many query rows: 1001: Trigger.UpdateLead: line 7, column 24
I have a list of users, and I need to cycle through that list to find a specific users, to get thier appropriate managerid to set that value for the record in question.
Thanks in advance.

User mgr = [Select u.Managerid from User u where Id =: trigger.new[i].Opportunity_Owner__c];

this query returns the error message:

Save error: No such column 'Managerid' on entity 'User'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. Training/src/unpackaged/triggers UpdateOpportunity.trigger line 26 1263569168065 3293

But I can run the query in Eclipse against the schema query tool.