• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I watched the Summer 10 preview webinar last week, and I'm looking forward to the changes for report building & dashboards.  It got me thinking, are the new features only available if we are running the new UI?

It only just occurred to me that I may not be able to have them quite yet.  We are running an older version of Internet Explorer throughout the business as the new versions are not compatible with one of our systems.  We are aware of the fact that we must upgrade soon or we will face compatibility issues with SF and are in the middle of a fix, but until then we are stuck on the old UI.

Any ideas if the changes will be available on the old interface?

Thanks,

Stacy

Hello,

I am having some issues with a formula.  I'm not sure if it's because it's a nested IF formula.  Can soemone lend a hand?  I'm sure it's going to be some silly mistake on my part & I'm going to want to boot myself.

Formula (this field type is set to Number):

IF( AND(subamount__c  = 58.75 , paymentType__c  = "premsubmandate" ,  payStatus__c  = "paid"), 1, IF( AND(subamount__c  > 58.75 , paymentType__c  = "premsubmandate" ,  payStatus__c  = "paid"), 1.5,0))

Field Info (fields used in formula):

subamount__c - Number (16,2)

PaymetType__c - Text (20)

PayStatus__c - Text (15)

The syntax comes back without error, but every Account has a value of 0.0 when I can see there are many that meet both IFs?

Thanks,

Stacy

• April 15, 2010

Hello,

I'm new to this site (well SFDC in general).  The company that set up the system for us isn't very helpful, so I was hoping that someone here could help me.

For 2010 I did a mass re-allocation of our accounts, but I soon realised that I would have to set a separate mass change for both Contact & opportunity as the record owners for those do not lookup to the account record owner.  (We want the Contact Owener, Account Owner, & Opportunity Owner to all match)

Is there any way to change it so Contact Owner will lookup to account object and bring back the account record owner instead of looking up to the user object?

Thanks,

Stacy

• January 19, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I watched the Summer 10 preview webinar last week, and I'm looking forward to the changes for report building & dashboards.  It got me thinking, are the new features only available if we are running the new UI?

It only just occurred to me that I may not be able to have them quite yet.  We are running an older version of Internet Explorer throughout the business as the new versions are not compatible with one of our systems.  We are aware of the fact that we must upgrade soon or we will face compatibility issues with SF and are in the middle of a fix, but until then we are stuck on the old UI.

Any ideas if the changes will be available on the old interface?

Thanks,

Stacy

Hello,

I am having some issues with a formula.  I'm not sure if it's because it's a nested IF formula.  Can soemone lend a hand?  I'm sure it's going to be some silly mistake on my part & I'm going to want to boot myself.

Formula (this field type is set to Number):

IF( AND(subamount__c  = 58.75 , paymentType__c  = "premsubmandate" ,  payStatus__c  = "paid"), 1, IF( AND(subamount__c  > 58.75 , paymentType__c  = "premsubmandate" ,  payStatus__c  = "paid"), 1.5,0))

Field Info (fields used in formula):

subamount__c - Number (16,2)

PaymetType__c - Text (20)

PayStatus__c - Text (15)

The syntax comes back without error, but every Account has a value of 0.0 when I can see there are many that meet both IFs?

Thanks,

Stacy

• April 15, 2010

Hello,

I'm new to this site (well SFDC in general).  The company that set up the system for us isn't very helpful, so I was hoping that someone here could help me.

For 2010 I did a mass re-allocation of our accounts, but I soon realised that I would have to set a separate mass change for both Contact & opportunity as the record owners for those do not lookup to the account record owner.  (We want the Contact Owener, Account Owner, & Opportunity Owner to all match)

Is there any way to change it so Contact Owner will lookup to account object and bring back the account record owner instead of looking up to the user object?

Thanks,

Stacy

• January 19, 2010