• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Our team has extensive experience building custom apps with MySQL, PHP and Ajax, but we'd like to take Force.com out for a spin. Question: Where do we begin? Most of the video "tutorials" seem to be little more than infomercials about what Force.com can do. Any suggestions on where to start?

For example...I get that an object is simply a DB table, and that the Force.com website interface is essentially PHPMyAdmin (so to speak). Once we have created an object, then what? I can't seem to get beyond the tables.

Is there a good resource for walkthrough-style tutorials?

Our team has extensive experience building custom apps with MySQL, PHP and Ajax, but we'd like to take Force.com out for a spin. Question: Where do we begin? Most of the video "tutorials" seem to be little more than infomercials about what Force.com can do. Any suggestions on where to start?

For example...I get that an object is simply a DB table, and that the Force.com website interface is essentially PHPMyAdmin (so to speak). Once we have created an object, then what? I can't seem to get beyond the tables.

Is there a good resource for walkthrough-style tutorials?