• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I wold like to create a table in PDF formatted this way. What attribute do I use to space the varying length of the columns.I am not sure if the below format is clear. I would like to have varying column lenghths. how to acheive this?

Heading1            Heading4                                                                             Heading5

Heading2           

Heading6                          Heading7

Heading8              Heading9                     Heading10

Heading3

• April 15, 2010

HI,

I would like to create a button in "opportunity products" to accept a visual force page.

When I create a visual force page how do I associate it to come under opportunity products.

eg.<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">

Opportunity products does not come under standard controller nor custom object.

• March 11, 2010

Hi,

When I click on th "Add product" button on the product related list of an opportunity page it takes me to the product selection page.

I have products ranging to many pages.

When the user checks some products on the first page and clicks on the next page in order to check few more products a pop up appears with the following message

"Your selections on this page will be lost. Do you want to continue?"

Is there any way that we can check all the products we need from all the pages and then finally click on the "Select" button.

• March 08, 2010

Subject: How to edit the link appearing at every detail page of the some modules like account,lead,contacts and opportunities 

Hi,

I have aclarification.

If I click price book pages and then go to the opportunity,lead,contacts or account detail page I get a link at the top of the page like this

« Back to List: Price Book Entry

Similarly if I go to custom objects and go to any of these detail pages I get this link below

« Back to List: Custom Object Definitions

It just navigates between these 2 links even if I go to any page and come back to any detail page of account,lead,contact or opportunity.

Is this link by default provided by salesforce.com? But I don't think so as I have another instance in which this link does not appear

Does any one have any idea as to where this link can be edited?

Thanks,

• February 11, 2010

hi,

I have a related list named "sales" in the opportunity module. When I click "New" button present in  the "sales" related list, i am taken to the new sales page where I can enter all the fields and save my data.

In the new sales page that appears I have a field called opportunity name(look up field).

I would like the opportunity name field to be automatically populated with opportunity name.

I need to know the piece of code which does this functionality of populating the opportunity name in the opportunity name field when I click in the "new" button of the " sales related list.

I have not used the default existing "new" button . I have created a new custom button with some additional functionality.

Please help me out.

Thanks,

• February 03, 2010

HI,

I would like to create a button in "opportunity products" to accept a visual force page.

When I create a visual force page how do I associate it to come under opportunity products.

eg.<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">

Opportunity products does not come under standard controller nor custom object.

• March 11, 2010

hi,

I have a related list named "sales" in the opportunity module. When I click "New" button present in  the "sales" related list, i am taken to the new sales page where I can enter all the fields and save my data.

In the new sales page that appears I have a field called opportunity name(look up field).

I would like the opportunity name field to be automatically populated with opportunity name.

I need to know the piece of code which does this functionality of populating the opportunity name in the opportunity name field when I click in the "new" button of the " sales related list.

I have not used the default existing "new" button . I have created a new custom button with some additional functionality.

Please help me out.

Thanks,

• February 03, 2010