• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi..

I have 2 fields on Account Object which are of data type Currency and Percentage.In my controller class method i need to calculate these values for some condition and store the value in some variable and display the variable value on VF page.

But, I am not able to declare a variable in controller class of  type percentage and Currency.

If i declare Double data type and store currency field values I will not be able to display in format for example  $2.8M

and  similarly I want to display percentage calculated in the format  76%.on the VF page

Can anyone please help me with this.

Hi,

I have  a Visual force page in which I have dropdown box in which i select one value and click on a button.On the button I have wriiten a controoler class where I am doing some functionality and assgning value to  variable.

I want to display the value of this Variable on my Visualforce page inside table row.

Can anyone please suggest how this could be acheived.

Hi,

I have  a VF page which contains the fileds of Lead Object.Upon Clicking the submit button without entering the values in required fields I will get the error message as Error:You must enter a value'.

I want to change this error message to 'Please enter a value'.Is this possible?

Can anyone help me out .

Hi,

I have a VF page in which an Email button is provided.The page contains one image and some text.The page contents should be sent to the email id eneted in the textbox of the page after clicking the Email button.

Can anyone help me with this.

Hi,

I am writing before update trigger on Contact Object which will update the corresponding users in the User Object.

But there are some triggers in user object which will update contact hence this is becoming deadlock.

I found in the forum @future annotation can be used to solve this issue but some of the user triggers already using this @future methods since one @future method cannot call another @ future method this idea also not working.

Can anyone please suggest ideas to overcome this issue.

Hi..

I have 2 fields on Account Object which are of data type Currency and Percentage.In my controller class method i need to calculate these values for some condition and store the value in some variable and display the variable value on VF page.

But, I am not able to declare a variable in controller class of  type percentage and Currency.

If i declare Double data type and store currency field values I will not be able to display in format for example  $2.8M

and  similarly I want to display percentage calculated in the format  76%.on the VF page

Can anyone please help me with this.