Company - CVM Solutions
About CVM Solutions
CVM Solutions is the premier provider of supplier management solutions that enable clients to achieve operational excellence, drive cost savings and mitigate supplier risk. CVM’s innovative technology and the industry’s leading supplier database provide truly unique capabilities for supplier management. With vast supplier intelligence, deep experience and customer-focused results, CVM has helped more than half of the Fortune 100 realizes tangible benefits
We are developing complex enterprise applications (with codesize of > 5 MB) on the force.com platform and need an architect to support this effort.
Some of the expected responsibilities of this position are -
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and product management group’s expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design & develop reusable code design, leverage application architecture/framework capabilities and functionality, and design/develop solutions that are highly reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels.
- Remedial performance and scalability issues with-in the application
The position is based in Chicago and we would prefer a candidate which is local or willing to relocate. Relocation will be provided.
REQUIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE
- Certified Salesforce Developer / Architect with prior experience on building products using force.com PaaS application development framework.
- 10+ yrs of overall experience with 5 or more years of experience managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting, systems development, and systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP.
- Enterprise experience developing and architecting cross‐browser and cross‐platform compatible solutions.
- Expert in Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce, Packaging, Upgrades and other tools that extend the product.
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
Interested candidates please email your resumes to email@example.com
We are building an application on the force.com platofrm where we have created a lrge number of custom objects.
We are working on creating user documentation (help and training documents) and would like to override the default link of Help on the top right corner of the page.
Please advise how we can override that. If that is not possible, how can i remove that link. I do not want my users to see the salesforce help as that is not relevant to our app.