• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I got a problem about custom label translation if I am specified the language in visualForce page different from the current user’s language. I created the visualforce page with specified language and then I get the value of Radio button’s option from class, but the label of radio button is translated to be user’s language instead of visualforce page’s languaged. Example: if my user's language is 'Chinese' and I set my visual force page language is 'Japanese' then the label of my radio button is 'Chinese', but other label fields in visual force page are translated to 'Japanese'. My code is as following.

visualforce page

<apex:page controller="testCon" language="ja" sidebar="false" showheader="false">
 <apex:form >
    <apex:panelGrid columns="1" width="600px" style="text-align:center">
       <apex:pageBlock >
       <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" >
          <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
             <apex:outputText value="{!$Label.Gender}"/>
             <apex:selectRadio value="{!Gender}">
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!pGenders}" />  
             </apex:selectRadio>
           </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:pageBlock>
    <apex:panelGrid>
   </apex:form>
</apex>

class controller

public class testCon {
   String Gender = 'Male';

public List<SelectOption> getpGenders() {
      List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
      options.add(new SelectOption('Male',System.Label.Male));
      options.add(new SelectOption('Female',System.Label.Female));
      return options;
   }

public String getGender() {
      return Gender;
   }

public void setGender(String Gender) {
      this.Gender = Gender;
   }

}

Anyone can be suggest me?

Thanks you,

Prapp

• March 17, 2010

Hi All,

I am crating the Visualforce page. I use the <dataTable> tag for displaying data, but it does not have any highlight on the selected row same as using <pageBlockTable> tag.

Could anyone give me the suggestion, how I can control it? I am very new in visualforce and web coding.

• March 09, 2010

Hi All,

Now, I get the problem about using self register via Customer Portal. I do not know what are the steps that are missing. I have ever tried to use the self register via Site and it works. Does the self register via Customer portal work in the same way of Site's self register.

Could you please suggest where can I find the manual of the customer portal's self register? It is very urgent for me.

Thanks you in advance.

• March 03, 2010
I am very new for sales force. Now, I have a case where a sites page is being used as a login screen and then I would like it internally logs in the customer portal after. Example: Sites URL = https://mycompany.na1.force.com/ After logging in, I would like the system browse to my customer portal with customer portal domain https://na1.salesforce.com/apex/home Can anyone give me the suggestion how I can implement it?
  • February 26, 2010

Hi All,

I got a problem about custom label translation if I am specified the language in visualForce page different from the current user’s language. I created the visualforce page with specified language and then I get the value of Radio button’s option from class, but the label of radio button is translated to be user’s language instead of visualforce page’s languaged. Example: if my user's language is 'Chinese' and I set my visual force page language is 'Japanese' then the label of my radio button is 'Chinese', but other label fields in visual force page are translated to 'Japanese'. My code is as following.

visualforce page

<apex:page controller="testCon" language="ja" sidebar="false" showheader="false">
 <apex:form >
    <apex:panelGrid columns="1" width="600px" style="text-align:center">
       <apex:pageBlock >
       <apex:pageBlockSection columns="1" >
          <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
             <apex:outputText value="{!$Label.Gender}"/>
             <apex:selectRadio value="{!Gender}">
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!pGenders}" />  
             </apex:selectRadio>
           </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
       </apex:pageBlockSection>
       </apex:pageBlock>
    <apex:panelGrid>
   </apex:form>
</apex>

class controller

public class testCon {
   String Gender = 'Male';

public List<SelectOption> getpGenders() {
      List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
      options.add(new SelectOption('Male',System.Label.Male));
      options.add(new SelectOption('Female',System.Label.Female));
      return options;
   }

public String getGender() {
      return Gender;
   }

public void setGender(String Gender) {
      this.Gender = Gender;
   }

}

Anyone can be suggest me?

Thanks you,

Prapp

• March 17, 2010

Hi All,

I am crating the Visualforce page. I use the <dataTable> tag for displaying data, but it does not have any highlight on the selected row same as using <pageBlockTable> tag.

Could anyone give me the suggestion, how I can control it? I am very new in visualforce and web coding.

• March 09, 2010

Hi All,

Now, I get the problem about using self register via Customer Portal. I do not know what are the steps that are missing. I have ever tried to use the self register via Site and it works. Does the self register via Customer portal work in the same way of Site's self register.

Could you please suggest where can I find the manual of the customer portal's self register? It is very urgent for me.

Thanks you in advance.

• March 03, 2010
I am very new for sales force. Now, I have a case where a sites page is being used as a login screen and then I would like it internally logs in the customer portal after. Example: Sites URL = https://mycompany.na1.force.com/ After logging in, I would like the system browse to my customer portal with customer portal domain https://na1.salesforce.com/apex/home Can anyone give me the suggestion how I can implement it?
  • February 26, 2010