• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have written a trigger and the error is comng at the line it is highlighted

The fields here highlighted are the lookup of User object.

trigger UpdateMarkRequestTrigger on Marketing_Request__c (before update) {
if(Trigger.isBefore){
if(Trigger.isUpdate){
for(Marketing_Request__c mr:Trigger.old){
System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Name);
if(mr.Status__c=='Review Completed')
System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Status__c);
System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Project_Owner__c);
System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Reassign_To__c);

mr.Reassign_To__c=mr.Project_Owner__c;

System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Project_Owner__c);
System.debug(Logginglevel.INFO,mr.Reassign_To__c);
}
}
}

Help will be appreciated

Regards

Praz

• September 01, 2010

Salesforce implements a standard pagination framework for out of box functionality..for instance one can go to product object and onece clicked on the All Products you will see the pagination.. for example I am embedding this image for reference

Pagination

Can anybody tell me how this pagination style can be implemented in visualforce page.

• August 24, 2010

We are a new subscriber to SFDC and are looking for someone to help us complete our implementation.  We have 4 seats so this is not a complex or large project.  We are just tired of feeling our way around. 

Work needs to be done within the next 4-5 days. 

Call or email if you are interested. 

Dan Armstrong

dan@thepowerscompany.com

770-560-4624

Hi,

I have simply copy and pasted this ajax code from the tutorial in a vf page yet it does not seem to be working. Help will be appreciated

<apex:page> <script type="text/javascript"> var __sfdcSessionId = '{!GETSESSIONID()}'; </script> <script src="../../soap/ajax/18.0/connection.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> window.onload = setupPage; alert("hi"); function log(message) { alert(message); } function setupPage() { //function contains all code to execute after page is rendered var state = { //state that you need when the callback is called output : document.getElementById("output"), startTime : new Date().getTime()}; var callback = { //call layoutResult if the request is successful onSuccess: layoutResults, //call queryFailed if the api request fails onFailure: queryFailed, source: state}; sforce.connection.query( "Select Id, Name, Industry From Account order by Industry", callback); } function queryFailed(error, source) { source.output.innerHTML = "An error has occurred: " + error; } /** * This method will be called when the toolkit receives a successful * response from the server. * @queryResult - result that server returned * @source - state passed into the query method call. */ function layoutResults(queryResult, source) { if (queryResult.size > 0) { var output = ""; The AJAX Toolkit Sample Visualforce Page Using the AJAX Toolkit //get the records array var records = queryResult.getArray('records'); //loop through the records and construct html string for (var i = 0; i < records.length; i++) { var account = records[i]; output += account.Id + " " + account.Name + " [Industry - " + account.Industry + "]<br>"; } //render the generated html string source.output.innerHTML = output; } } </script> <div id="output"> </div> </apex:page>

I cannot see any output not even that alert("hi") message!!!

• March 17, 2010

I have made a VF page having some textboxes and buttons. On clicking Get Details button it should come back to the same page with textboxes auto-populated with data.

I have done the following things still it is not auto-populating the page. Please help me in this regard

in VF page

<apex:outputPanel style="width:100px;">
                <apex:inputText value="{!data1}" id="id3" style="width:100px;" />
            </apex:outputPanel>

in Apex class

PageReference pageRef = Apexpages.currentPage();

String hi = '0.00';

pageRef.getParameters().put('data1', hi);

return pageRef;

the datatype of data1 is decimal

Please tell me how can I approach

• March 09, 2010

I am getting follwing error while creating Apex Code from WSDL

Apex generation failed

Error: Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType

What could be the reason....?

Thanks in advance

I have the following code --

Date ad = this.event.Start_Date_vod__c;
Date bd = this.event.End_Date_vod__c;
Integer di = ad.daysBetween(bd);
cm.avai0 = ad+' booyaaa '+bd;

Edited to add -- both Start_Date_vod__c and End_Date_vod__c are declared as datatype Date in the SObject.

that throws the error --

java.lang.String cannot be cast to java.util.Date

When I comment out this line --

Integer di = ad.daysBetween(bd);

The error goes away and the code continues to run. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I'm comparing the days between two date objects. I tried using comparison operators such as > and < but that throws the String cannot be cast as Date error as well.

Any help is appreciated.

Message Edited by tsailingw on 05-09-2009 12:54 PM
Message Edited by tsailingw on 05-09-2009 12:54 PM
Hi,

I am a new bee to Apex development.
I am trying to generate Apex class from Fedex shipping WSDL file.

After parsing the file, I tried to generate the Apex class but I was getting the following error,

Apex generation failed.
Error message:
Error: Unsupported WSDL. Operation 'deleteShipment' has more than one output element.

How do I generate the Apex class?

please throw some light on it.

thanks
sk
  • June 26, 2008