• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have to covered my apex class but there is issue due to param value setting

<apex:commandLink style="color:blue" action="{!ResubmitRequest}">Resubmit
<apex:param name="role" value="{!t1.Name}"/>
</apex:commandLink>

in apex code we getting the values as - 

public string change = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('role');

and now query on a object based on change condition.

i have my test method-

PageReference pageRef = Page.myVFPage;
           ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().put('role', testObj.Name);
           Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef);
           ApexPages.StandardController thecontroller = new ApexPages.StandardController(testFO);          
           CoverageHistory controller = new CoverageHistory(thecontroller);
controller.ResubmitRequest();

Issue is change values always getting null value.

Hi All,

I have to changed the data type of field (say Region__c) from picklist to multi picklist. But issue is this field is used in many apex classes and trggers in prod. Is there any way to change the data type without deploying the classes and trigger again.

Thanks,

Shail

Hi All,

I have to changed the data type of field (say Region__c) from picklist to multi picklist. But issue is this field is used in many apex classes and trggers in prod. Is there any way to change the data type without deploying the classes and trigger again.

Thanks,

Shail

Hi,

Please help to to share the task records with user who is below in role and not system admin profile.

The Case is, If i change the Assigned To field of task assigned to me with other user above me in role

then i get the insufficient privileges error. Do we have any solution to edit the task although it is assigned to user

higher than me. OWD or System Admin profile is not possible to implement

Thanks,

Shail

Hi,

This is very strange situation, I have a RichtextArea field in my pagelayout having some image.If i log with a profile(not System Admin) i am not able to see the image but If i login as System Admin and view the image and then log back in as the First User then i am able to see the image.

Plz help .....

Hi All,

Thanks,

Shail

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me about detailed process of how a lead convert into account,contact and opportunity.I want to

know in detail about opportunity because it seems to critical.I am new to salesforce,so please convey me relation

in lead,account,contact and opportunity(Opportunity in particular).

With Regards

Prabhash Mishra

Hi,

This is very strange situation, I have a RichtextArea field in my pagelayout having some image.If i log with a profile(not System Admin) i am not able to see the image but If i login as System Admin and view the image and then log back in as the First User then i am able to see the image.

Plz help .....

Hi

I am preparing for certification exam for developer. Can some one recall and give me some sample questions. That will help me to prepare for exam better. Any hints , help  link etc will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

Hi Everybody,

I need to take a test in DEV 401. Could anybody provide me sample questions to practice.I appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Neeru.

Hi,

I want to do salesforce certification Dev 401 and DEV 501. We are partners of Salesforce, so can anybody tell me the exact price of the certification ?

Any pointers on these is highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Yash