• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Using the <social:profileViewer> tag on a visualforce page.  All works fine except LinkedIn doesn't show up.  All the other social networks do.  LinkedIn is turned on under Social Contacts & Accounts so not sure what the issue is.

• September 05, 2012

Is there a way to style/control the field width on the input box for inlineEditSupport?  Right now it's defaulting to 149px which is too narrow for the particular field when you double-click to edit it.  I can control the width of the outputfield just not once you double-click to do inlineEdit.

<apex:outputField style="width:500px;" value="{!quoteline.Product_Description__c}">
     <apex:inlineEditSupport showOnEdit="saveButton, cancelButton"
	hideOnEdit="editButton" event="ondblclick" resetFunction="resetInlineEdit"/>
</apex:outputField>

• February 04, 2012

Have two related objects on a single VF page.  The parent object is in it's own <apex:form> section.  The child object is in a pageblock in a <apex:tabpanel> section outside of the parent form section.  I want to have one SAVE button for the whole page that would save any updates to the parent object as well as any changes to the child object.  Any samples?  I can definitely do it with two save buttons (one for the top section and one for the bottom).  But the top save function in the controller isn't seeing any updates/changes to the data in the datatable in the bottom section.

• February 04, 2012

Have a Rich Text Field that I have set-up using InlineEditing on my VF Page.  However, when you mouse over it, the area that gets highlighted with the pencil is so narrow in height users can't tell that they have an ability to click and edit the field.  Any other field type works fine.  How do I increase the height of the highlighted area?

Sample code for this field is as follows:

<apex:outputField value="{!quote.Quote_Notes__c}">
<apex:inlineEditSupport showOnEdit="saveButton, cancelButton" hideOnEdit="editButton" event="ondblclick" resetFunction="resetInlineEdit"/>

• July 12, 2011

trying to figure out the related list name for the S2S connections table to be included with an <apex:relatedlist> tag.  Anyone know what it is or if it can be added to a VF page?

• May 10, 2011

Is there a way to style/control the field width on the input box for inlineEditSupport?  Right now it's defaulting to 149px which is too narrow for the particular field when you double-click to edit it.  I can control the width of the outputfield just not once you double-click to do inlineEdit.

<apex:outputField style="width:500px;" value="{!quoteline.Product_Description__c}">
     <apex:inlineEditSupport showOnEdit="saveButton, cancelButton"
	hideOnEdit="editButton" event="ondblclick" resetFunction="resetInlineEdit"/>

• February 04, 2012

Have a Rich Text Field that I have set-up using InlineEditing on my VF Page.  However, when you mouse over it, the area that gets highlighted with the pencil is so narrow in height users can't tell that they have an ability to click and edit the field.  Any other field type works fine.  How do I increase the height of the highlighted area?

Sample code for this field is as follows:

<apex:outputField value="{!quote.Quote_Notes__c}">
<apex:inlineEditSupport showOnEdit="saveButton, cancelButton" hideOnEdit="editButton" event="ondblclick" resetFunction="resetInlineEdit"/>

• July 12, 2011

trying to figure out the related list name for the S2S connections table to be included with an <apex:relatedlist> tag.  Anyone know what it is or if it can be added to a VF page?

• May 10, 2011