• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

My client has a specific need and i can't see how to realise it. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Here is the issue :  I'm working on a private custom object, which has a manual sharing with all the users of the application. This sharing rule is automatically add with a trigger during the object creation.

When the owner of this object remove this sharing rule, i need to do an update on another object (Event), but removing a sharing rule doesn't fire the update trigger of my object.

And as you know we aren't allowed to do a trigger on shareTable.

Basically, how can i change a standard object field when a sharing rule is removed from a custom object?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Hi everyone,

Opportunity object is set to private for my organization and the owner of an opportunity can share it with other users.

When this owner transfer his opportunity to another user, all the old sharing rules are deleted, i need to keep those rules.

I first tought to keep the shareTable lines before the opportunity update but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Then i tought to disable the deleted rule in the share Table when the owner of the opportunity change but i can't figure out how to to that...

I'm stuck with this problem :(

Any help would be very appreciated...

Alex

Hi there,

This is my first post and probably not the most interesting question ever but i can't figure out how to do...

We want to change the label of the sharing button on an opportunity.

I saw many answers to change name and behavior for some standards buttons but for the moment i can't manage to do it with this specific button.

Any idea?

Thank you all

Alex

Hi everyone,

My client has a specific need and i can't see how to realise it. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Here is the issue :  I'm working on a private custom object, which has a manual sharing with all the users of the application. This sharing rule is automatically add with a trigger during the object creation.

When the owner of this object remove this sharing rule, i need to do an update on another object (Event), but removing a sharing rule doesn't fire the update trigger of my object.

And as you know we aren't allowed to do a trigger on shareTable.

Basically, how can i change a standard object field when a sharing rule is removed from a custom object?

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Hello,

I need to process e-mails coming from a sharepoint form which of course does not submit both html and plaintext formatting, so I need a way to strip the HTML from the email without loosing the cariage returns of the email itself.   I have been looking thru the forums and the docs but i have not been able to figure it out

Any suggestions?

I have a custom object with Apex Sharing Reasons attached to them. When I click to inspect an object instance, I don't see any sharing reasons in the view. How can I see the sharing rules for that object in salesforce?

I'm trying to setup a Sharing Reason and I'm having some issues.

Here are the steps and conditions I'm working with.

1. I'm working in the sandbox.

2. I have a custom object with a default sharing setting of "Private"

3. On my custom object, I created an Apex Sharing Reason. I created it by going to Setup > Create > Objects > My_Object__c and then adding a new Apex Sharing Reason

Now, I'm getting an "invalid share row cause" when I try the following in a Trigger

Candidate__Share managementShare = new Candidate__Share();
			managementShare.ParentId = can.Id;
			managementShare.UserOrGroupId = managementGroup.Id;
			managementShare.AccessLevel = 'edit';
			managementShare.RowCause = Schema.Candidate__Share.rowCause.Employee_Sharing_Reason;

What am I doing wrong? If I change the RowCause to:

Schema.Candidate__Share.RowCause.Owner

The error is gone but I'm not getting the share I want.

Hi everyone,

Opportunity object is set to private for my organization and the owner of an opportunity can share it with other users.

When this owner transfer his opportunity to another user, all the old sharing rules are deleted, i need to keep those rules.

I first tought to keep the shareTable lines before the opportunity update but it doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Then i tought to disable the deleted rule in the share Table when the owner of the opportunity change but i can't figure out how to to that...

I'm stuck with this problem :(

Any help would be very appreciated...

Alex

Does anybody know who to change Excel Office Edition so that we can test some functionality on our Sandbox.  When I enter my sandbox user name and password get an error message Invalid user name and password.  I know both are correct?  Any ideas?
When we run an Informatica workflow that is attempting to connect to SFDC we receive the following error:

Severity: INFO

Timestamp: 7/31/2007 1:00:55 PM

Node: Node01_Dev

Thread: READER_1_1_1

Process ID: 16514

Message Code: SFDC_31122

Message: [INFO] Account [integrations@andersencorp.com] logged on salesforce.com at [https://www.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/7.0].

Severity: ERROR

Message Code: SFDC_31106

Message: [FATAL] GetServerTimestamp failed. User [integrations@andersencorp.com]. Fault code [SOAP-ENV:Server]. Reason [HTTP error].

Severity: ERROR

Message Code: SDKS_38200

Message: Partition-level [SQ_User]: Plug-in #310600 failed in run().

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• July 31, 2007