• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I updated today my IDE to the winter 11 version, and now when I make a query, there is always a small red square on the left side of the most left column in the query results. Does anyone know what this red square means??

• November 02, 2010

Hi all.

Does anyone know if i can download a file from a given URL in Apex?..

• October 18, 2010

Hi,

I have a very basic question which I cannot find an answer to. When I create a custom object tab - which fields will be shown on the object's table on the tab? Can I choose which fields to show?

• August 18, 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom button of Event having display type "List Button" and Content Source "VisualForce page". If I understand correctly, to achive this I need to have a page with the recordSetVar attribute set to some value, like:

<apex:page standardController="Event" Extensions="controllerClass" action="{!redirect}" recordSetVar="MyEvents">
	<apex:pageMessages />
</apex:page>

However, when i try to save such a page i get the following error massage:

"Save error: List controllers are not supported for Event".

I can of course save the page without recordSetVar, but then I cannot use it as the content source when the display type is "List Button".

Therefore, I assume that there is no way to create a list button of Event using a VF page. Is that correct or is there any workarround to this issue?

Thanks,

Alon

Hi All,

I updated today my IDE to the winter 11 version, and now when I make a query, there is always a small red square on the left side of the most left column in the query results. Does anyone know what this red square means??

• November 02, 2010

Hi,

I am trying to create a custom button of Event having display type "List Button" and Content Source "VisualForce page". If I understand correctly, to achive this I need to have a page with the recordSetVar attribute set to some value, like:

<apex:page standardController="Event" Extensions="controllerClass" action="{!redirect}" recordSetVar="MyEvents">
	<apex:pageMessages />
</apex:page>

However, when i try to save such a page i get the following error massage:

"Save error: List controllers are not supported for Event".

I can of course save the page without recordSetVar, but then I cannot use it as the content source when the display type is "List Button".

Therefore, I assume that there is no way to create a list button of Event using a VF page. Is that correct or is there any workarround to this issue?

Thanks,

Alon