Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am wondering why definition like:

rowClasses="odd, even"

produces markup like:

<tr class="dataRow even odd" onmouseover="if (window.hiOn){hiOn(this);}"
<tr class="dataRow odd even" onmouseover="if (window.hiOn){hiOn(this);}"

Why two style classes are specified together but not separately as mentioined in the documentation!? It's not possible to stylize properly even/odd row highlighting in this case ...

I am wondering is it possible to update Map object directly from input field if key is known, writing something like {!map(key)} or whatever else ...

I am using custom list controller to display my list data. Each record have <apex:inputField> column, values of that are eligible within current page only and should be just ignored (cleared) during page navigation. How is it possible to do that? I am always getting the error message like: "Modified rows exist in the records collection!" (even trying to clear field values in the controller).

Is it possible to define a kind of transient field in sObject?

Dear guru!

Do I understand correctly that paging in StandardSetController is implemented adding LIMIT keyword to the SOQL query even if this query is provided by my as an extension? I just want to be sure that only limited amount of data is selected from database and each paging request produces new database select.

Thanks

Does anybody know whether is it possible to switch off that annoying test coverage checking (at least for sandbox)? I understand that test driven development is a good thing and so on and so for ... But writing tests take time that sometimes I don't want to loose.

Does anybody know is it possible to look at the sources of StandardSetController class somewhere?

I am wondering why definition like:

rowClasses="odd, even"

produces markup like:

<tr class="dataRow even odd" onmouseover="if (window.hiOn){hiOn(this);}"
<tr class="dataRow odd even" onmouseover="if (window.hiOn){hiOn(this);}"

Why two style classes are specified together but not separately as mentioined in the documentation!? It's not possible to stylize properly even/odd row highlighting in this case ...

I am wondering is it possible to update Map object directly from input field if key is known, writing something like {!map(key)} or whatever else ...

I am using custom list controller to display my list data. Each record have <apex:inputField> column, values of that are eligible within current page only and should be just ignored (cleared) during page navigation. How is it possible to do that? I am always getting the error message like: "Modified rows exist in the records collection!" (even trying to clear field values in the controller).

Is it possible to define a kind of transient field in sObject?

Does anybody know whether is it possible to switch off that annoying test coverage checking (at least for sandbox)? I understand that test driven development is a good thing and so on and so for ... But writing tests take time that sometimes I don't want to loose.

Does anybody know is it possible to look at the sources of StandardSetController class somewhere?