• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to create a visual force page which allows me to display account/lead/contact detail page depending on the id passed in and a few checkboxes whose values need to be saved to a task object. I am new to visual force page and have just gone through the tutorials. My understanding is that i need to create a controller extension to handle this, but i am not sure exactaly how. Has anyone done anything similiar? Any advice/comment/code samples is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

After editing my apex class from within the Force.com IDE, i clicked "Save" button. Got an error "File saved locally, not to server". How can i get past this errror? Thanks!

We have enterprise edition and i am system admin. My "Author Apex" permission is checked. However, i don't see the New button in my Apex Classes. What's going on? How can i make it appear? Thanks!

I am trying to create a visual force page which allows me to display account/lead/contact detail page depending on the id passed in and a few checkboxes whose values need to be saved to a task object. I am new to visual force page and have just gone through the tutorials. My understanding is that i need to create a controller extension to handle this, but i am not sure exactaly how. Has anyone done anything similiar? Any advice/comment/code samples is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

After editing my apex class from within the Force.com IDE, i clicked "Save" button. Got an error "File saved locally, not to server". How can i get past this errror? Thanks!