• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

My organisation wants to store our customer's signatures as images in Salesforce.com.

Is there anyone currently doing this?

I am interested in best practice and if there are any apps to assist with this.

Many thanks,

SydneyForce

Hello,

I would like to know how to render an input field only if a user has edit access to a field.

This could be done by a Apex controller if necessary.

Right now I have an input field, but I don't want it rendered for users that have "read-only' access at field-level security for their profile.

Thank you,

Adrian

I'd like to generate a report (or something like it) of records in the recycling bin.

e.g. I'd like to see the number of leads each user has deleted in the last month.

Does anyone know how this can be done? I can't seem to access the Recycling Bin, other than through the UI. Ideally I'd like to access it through a report or through the dataloader.

Also, does the IsDeleted field found on Account get set to True if a record is put in the recycling bin? If I run a query for anything with IsDeleted = true in the dataloader, I don't get any results.

Thanks for your help. :smileyvery-happy:

I've had some users report to me that for Accounts of which they are the Owner, when they try to change the Owner to another user they can an "Insufficient Privileges" error as below:

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

What permissions need to be granted to allowing a user to change the Owner of an account. I thought that if they were the Owner, they would have the permission to change the Owner to someone else.

Thanks for the assistance.

Is there any way to find out all places where a custom field is referenced?

I have a custom field and I want to know if it is referenced in any Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, Validation rules, or Workflows.

I know if I try to delete it, it will show me, but was hoping there was a way that didn't risk me accidently deleting the field.

Thanks for the help.

Hey! :)

I added a ContentDocument trigger via Force.com IDE und wanted to include this trigger in my managed package.

I create a test method that should fire my trigger, which then calls a trigger handler class.

Now the problem:

Whe I run the test class, I see as a result, that 80-ish% of my trigger handler code has been covered. This means, the trigger did definitely fire!! But I can't see this trigger in the result list.

But the biggest problem is, that the packaging process aborts everytime with the reason, that the ContentDocument trigger has 0% test coverage.

I don't know what to do, it just appears to me, that the ContentDocument trigger has not been fully integrated by SFDC?

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards,

Nisse

My organisation wants to store our customer's signatures as images in Salesforce.com.

Is there anyone currently doing this?

I am interested in best practice and if there are any apps to assist with this.

Many thanks,

SydneyForce

Hello,

I would like to know how to render an input field only if a user has edit access to a field.

This could be done by a Apex controller if necessary.

Right now I have an input field, but I don't want it rendered for users that have "read-only' access at field-level security for their profile.

Thank you,

Adrian

I'd like to generate a report (or something like it) of records in the recycling bin.

e.g. I'd like to see the number of leads each user has deleted in the last month.

Does anyone know how this can be done? I can't seem to access the Recycling Bin, other than through the UI. Ideally I'd like to access it through a report or through the dataloader.

Also, does the IsDeleted field found on Account get set to True if a record is put in the recycling bin? If I run a query for anything with IsDeleted = true in the dataloader, I don't get any results.

Thanks for your help. :smileyvery-happy:

I've had some users report to me that for Accounts of which they are the Owner, when they try to change the Owner to another user they can an "Insufficient Privileges" error as below:

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

What permissions need to be granted to allowing a user to change the Owner of an account. I thought that if they were the Owner, they would have the permission to change the Owner to someone else.

Thanks for the assistance.

Is there any way to find out all places where a custom field is referenced?

I have a custom field and I want to know if it is referenced in any Visual Force Pages, Apex Classes, Validation rules, or Workflows.

I know if I try to delete it, it will show me, but was hoping there was a way that didn't risk me accidently deleting the field.

Thanks for the help.