• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I'm new to the board and to Salesforce.  I started building some Visualforce pages controlled by a custom controller, and I'm not able to get the Page Editor working.  I need it for debugging since I'm still really unsure of the syntax.  I did some searching through the discussion board and didn't find anything pertaining to my problem.

I have Development Mode turned on for my user settings, and I've also set my URL to apex:

https://mydomain.xxx.cs3.force.com/apex/my_page

I realized that I should be seeing a split screen and/or a Page Editor button at the bottom of the screen, but I see neither.  I tried it in Firefox and Chrome in both Windows and Linux.  

I have a feeling it's a security issue because I get a Authorization Required  login page when I know there is an error with the page.  What am I doing wrong here?  Please help!  I'm out of ideas on this.  Thanks in advance.

• May 24, 2010

Hi, I'm new to the board and to Salesforce.  I started building some Visualforce pages controlled by a custom controller, and I'm not able to get the Page Editor working.  I need it for debugging since I'm still really unsure of the syntax.  I did some searching through the discussion board and didn't find anything pertaining to my problem.

I have Development Mode turned on for my user settings, and I've also set my URL to apex:

https://mydomain.xxx.cs3.force.com/apex/my_page

I realized that I should be seeing a split screen and/or a Page Editor button at the bottom of the screen, but I see neither.  I tried it in Firefox and Chrome in both Windows and Linux.  

I have a feeling it's a security issue because I get a Authorization Required  login page when I know there is an error with the page.  What am I doing wrong here?  Please help!  I'm out of ideas on this.  Thanks in advance.

• May 24, 2010

It appears the Spring Release 10 Quote Standard Object is not exposed via the Salesforce Metadata API in sandbox or developer Salesforce instances. I cannot view the Quote object in the Force.com Eclipse plugin schema browser. I am experiencing this issue in both a sandbox or developer Salesforce instance. The Quote Standard Object is accessible and exposed via the Salesforce UI interface in both Salesforce instances. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

• February 02, 2010