• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to create a visualforce page to be used as a component in Dashboard (A).  This page should return a specifc report or a different Dashboard (B).  I'm using the following for a simple report and it's returning the dreaded white screen.  Any ideas?  To clarify, I need the visualforce page to return the report data (or dashboard) rather than a report chart.  Any idea?  How would I do this to display another Dashboard? 

<apex:page >
<apex:iframe src="/00O40000004C7OZ"/>
</apex:page>

Can anyone explain how to "restart an integration"?  Our org was part of an instance migration and one of our APIs is not working properly.  Instance migration documentation instructs us to "restart integration" before contacting support, but fails to explain how this is accomplished.  Does anyone have any suggestions other than contacting the specific API provider?  
We have an split coming up this weekend and need to change all of our hard coded URL's and I'm really starting to panic!  Please know I have referenced the documentation on the URL splits.  I've got the Eclipse up and running and I'm able to find our hard coded URL's.  I know we need to remove the "na2" from the URL's. After this is where I'm lost.

I've run a general search and already found 260 instances that reference "na2".  How do I edit these URL's?.  Will we need to manually locate each reference and change each through the UI?  If so, I tried to manually change the URL of our home page company logo by locating that graphic in our documents folder, right clicked for URL, removed the na2.content.force.com, and then selected the "Create a reference link to the file. Enter a file location that others can access."  When I load the URL reference without the instance, the graphic breaks.  Is this b/c the URL on the graphic needs to be changed and then reloaded in SF?  If this is the case, is there a way to change any of the other references from the back end that are not graphics?  Are there any cases where the instance portion of the URL will be ignore and making an update is not necessary?  Thank you for any additional direction you can give!!
Can anyone explain how to "restart an integration"?  Our org was part of an instance migration and one of our APIs is not working properly.  Instance migration documentation instructs us to "restart integration" before contacting support, but fails to explain how this is accomplished.  Does anyone have any suggestions other than contacting the specific API provider?  
We have an split coming up this weekend and need to change all of our hard coded URL's and I'm really starting to panic!  Please know I have referenced the documentation on the URL splits.  I've got the Eclipse up and running and I'm able to find our hard coded URL's.  I know we need to remove the "na2" from the URL's. After this is where I'm lost.

I've run a general search and already found 260 instances that reference "na2".  How do I edit these URL's?.  Will we need to manually locate each reference and change each through the UI?  If so, I tried to manually change the URL of our home page company logo by locating that graphic in our documents folder, right clicked for URL, removed the na2.content.force.com, and then selected the "Create a reference link to the file. Enter a file location that others can access."  When I load the URL reference without the instance, the graphic breaks.  Is this b/c the URL on the graphic needs to be changed and then reloaded in SF?  If this is the case, is there a way to change any of the other references from the back end that are not graphics?  Are there any cases where the instance portion of the URL will be ignore and making an update is not necessary?  Thank you for any additional direction you can give!!