• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Experts

COuld you please advise if we can update the tag object using the apex code/trigger/calss ?

i am designing a new application hence i need your input here please.

thanks in advance.....

Rao

Hello All

I need some help from experts here.

I am callling a web srvice from SFDC using callouts however my web services is required a proxy authentication i am not sure how to do this in SFDC , COuld you pelase guide me please?

below is .Net code being used to calling the same web service

WebProxy myWebProxy = new WebProxy();
myWebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(AprimoProxyUserName, AprimoProxyPassword, AprimoProxyDomain);
//danva01
myWebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("uid", "pwd", "domain");

string txtProxyServer = "http://usl.test.com";
Uri newUri = new Uri(txtProxyServer);
myWebProxy.Address = newUri;

XMLGatewayInterface binding = new XMLGatewayInterface();
binding.Proxy = myWebProxy;
binding.Url = AprimoXMLGateWayInterfaceServicePath;
binding.Timeout = 90000;
binding.Proxy

string strResponse = binding.Process(AprimoProxyClientID, strAccessKey, AprimoProxyDSN, AprimoProxyDomainID, sbRequest.ToString());

pelase help me out. Thanks in advance.

thanks,

rao

HI All

i am calling the web service in the sales force , but i am getting the following error.

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: Unauthorized endpoint

added the URL of the web service to Remote Sites --> Setup -> Security Controls -> Remote Site Settings

Still i am getting the same erro. Please help me out.....

Thanks,

Rao

Hello All,

I need some help to understand following things

1.How call web service from the Salesroce

2. if yes, Can we get a reference of a calass of the web service written in .Net or can call the web methods 

3. if web sevice returns the datasets , how to capture the results in salesfoce ( equallent object in salesforce)

And please refer me an article to learn more on calling web services in salesforce.  Thanks in Advance....

Thanks,

Rao

Hi All

Please can you advise that is it possible to print some static text (labels) in the standard interface  of the SFDC? And what is use of Custom labels and how to use it?

Thanks,

Rao

Hello All,

Greetings.

Could you please share with me advanced apex concepts?

Thanks,

Rao

Hi All

Greetings....

Could someone please pvodie me a guideline/article/tutorial on the sConrols in salesforce?

Thanks,

Rao

Hi

I am reading the cookbook , i am finding a difuculty to install soqlxplorer , Could you please guide me?

i have downloaded but could not find an option to install it and locate the applicaliton folder.

Hi All,

Greeting to All

I would like know the what is best way to customize the saleforce interface , which include the creating custome buttons & associated funcationality? Can you advise on any article?

Thanks,

Rao

Hello All

I need some help from experts here.

I am callling a web srvice from SFDC using callouts however my web services is required a proxy authentication i am not sure how to do this in SFDC , COuld you pelase guide me please?

below is .Net code being used to calling the same web service

WebProxy myWebProxy = new WebProxy();
myWebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential(AprimoProxyUserName, AprimoProxyPassword, AprimoProxyDomain);
//danva01
myWebProxy.Credentials = new NetworkCredential("uid", "pwd", "domain");

string txtProxyServer = "http://usl.test.com";
Uri newUri = new Uri(txtProxyServer);
myWebProxy.Address = newUri;

XMLGatewayInterface binding = new XMLGatewayInterface();
binding.Proxy = myWebProxy;
binding.Url = AprimoXMLGateWayInterfaceServicePath;
binding.Timeout = 90000;
binding.Proxy

string strResponse = binding.Process(AprimoProxyClientID, strAccessKey, AprimoProxyDSN, AprimoProxyDomainID, sbRequest.ToString());

pelase help me out. Thanks in advance.

thanks,

rao

Hi All

Greetings....

Could someone please pvodie me a guideline/article/tutorial on the sConrols in salesforce?

Thanks,

Rao

Hi

I am reading the cookbook , i am finding a difuculty to install soqlxplorer , Could you please guide me?

i have downloaded but could not find an option to install it and locate the applicaliton folder.

Hi All,

Greeting to All

I would like know the what is best way to customize the saleforce interface , which include the creating custome buttons & associated funcationality? Can you advise on any article?

Thanks,

Rao