• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

What is a recommended de-duper that is simple to operate? For a mass upload into Sales Force , leads.

Thank you

Alex C

• November 05, 2010

How do I carry over the lead history that's on the bottom of the page when I convert a lead into an account / client  ? I would like to see all the work that was made on the lead/client to see how many people worked on it .

Thank you

Alex

• November 02, 2010

Here is my Challenge In the Lead I created  an Object with information and when Convert it to an Account the object is in the account but the information does not transfer  that's the part I am stuck on. Thank you for helping I am trying to learn from this as well

• August 18, 2010

How do I take a field from a lead and transfer it to the Account  like the phone # or description does?
Thank you

Alex

C.

• August 17, 2010

Could I have help on a Apex trigger to auto populate lead address in task section. thank you!!! Alex C.

• August 03, 2010

Could I have help on what Apex triggeri would use to auto populate lead address in task section. I was told a formula and I don't know any yet

thank you!!!

Alex

• August 02, 2010

Hello Could I have help to create a Apex trigger to auto populate a lead address in the task section. Just like it auto populates phone # and name. thank you

• August 02, 2010

How do I carry over the lead history that's on the bottom of the page when I convert a lead into an account / client  ? I would like to see all the work that was made on the lead/client to see how many people worked on it .

Thank you

Alex

• November 02, 2010

Here is my Challenge In the Lead I created  an Object with information and when Convert it to an Account the object is in the account but the information does not transfer  that's the part I am stuck on. Thank you for helping I am trying to learn from this as well

• August 18, 2010

How do I take a field from a lead and transfer it to the Account  like the phone # or description does?
Thank you

Alex

C.

• August 17, 2010

Could I have help on a Apex trigger to auto populate lead address in task section. thank you!!! Alex C.

• August 03, 2010

Could I have help on what Apex triggeri would use to auto populate lead address in task section. I was told a formula and I don't know any yet

thank you!!!

Alex

• August 02, 2010

Hello Could I have help to create a Apex trigger to auto populate a lead address in the task section. Just like it auto populates phone # and name. thank you

• August 02, 2010