• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, I am formula challenged and  am struggling with a formula that will calculate as follows:

IF the contract term in months is equal to or less than 12 then all of the product detail fields are added together.

BUT IF the contract term in months is greater than 12 then each of the product detail fields have to be / by 12 (to get the monthly amount) and then multiplied by the # of months. And then the set up fees added back in.

Here is what I have so far.  

IF( Term_of_Proposal_months__c  <= 12, Field1__c + Field2__c + Field3__c+Field4__c   , IF( Term_of_Proposal_months__c >12 , (Field1__c +  Field2__c +  Field3__c ) /12  *Term_of_Proposal_months__c+Field4_c ,))

Please help I am desperate

Thanks in advance

Hello, I am formula challenged and  am struggling with a formula that will calculate as follows:

IF the contract term in months is equal to or less than 12 then all of the product detail fields are added together.

BUT IF the contract term in months is greater than 12 then each of the product detail fields have to be / by 12 (to get the monthly amount) and then multiplied by the # of months. And then the set up fees added back in.

Here is what I have so far.  

IF( Term_of_Proposal_months__c  <= 12, Field1__c + Field2__c + Field3__c+Field4__c   , IF( Term_of_Proposal_months__c >12 , (Field1__c +  Field2__c +  Field3__c ) /12  *Term_of_Proposal_months__c+Field4_c ,))

Please help I am desperate

Thanks in advance