• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I will admit that I'm relatively new to writing formulas for Salesforce but I just can't seem to get my head 'round why this isn't working

AMOUNT.CONVERT:SUM:IF(ISPICKVAL( StageName, "05a - Awaiting OEM Activation", "06 - Closed Won"))

I am trying to create a custom Summary Formula that will total the "Amount Converted" revenue from Opportunities with a Sales Stage picklist value 05a or 06.

When I try to validate the formula I get this:

Error: Field StageName does not exist. Check spelling.
I've tried a few different variants Opportunity.StageName, OpportunityStage, SalesStage, etc...  Whatever I try I always get the error that the spelling is incorrect or the field doesn't exist. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I will admit that I'm relatively new to writing formulas for Salesforce but I just can't seem to get my head 'round why this isn't working

AMOUNT.CONVERT:SUM:IF(ISPICKVAL( StageName, "05a - Awaiting OEM Activation", "06 - Closed Won"))

I am trying to create a custom Summary Formula that will total the "Amount Converted" revenue from Opportunities with a Sales Stage picklist value 05a or 06.

When I try to validate the formula I get this:

Error: Field StageName does not exist. Check spelling.
I've tried a few different variants Opportunity.StageName, OpportunityStage, SalesStage, etc...  Whatever I try I always get the error that the spelling is incorrect or the field doesn't exist. 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.