• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

Can somebody help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee............???

Problem -

if someone enters Number__c then Company__c should become as required..... But the problem here is Company__c is a Picklist value.

Validation Rule -

ISCHANGED( Number__c ) && (isblank(Company__c))

Error: Field Company__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions.

Thanks,

Dan 

Hello ,

Can somebody help me to change the Exisiting field(either Standard field or Custom Field) to a formula field??

Reason - I have field called OppAmount(standard field)  - Right now, we are manually entering amount in it and saving. But we need to change to make the field disable and of someone enters values in the product section amount field - It should to rolled out to the OppAmount. I can do this using Formula field but i need dont know how to change to formula field...

Not only for amount - i need the same functionality for different fields....

Please help me.  Thanks in advance

Many Thanks,

Dan

Hello All,

I have a scenario where I have certain fields like PNO, AcctNo fields from Account Object to be autopopulated in the OPPORTUNITY Object.

For Ex - Account - "XYZ" and if i pick this account name in that Opportunity Object couple of other fields should be autopopulated along with the account name (fields - PNO, AcctNo).

I have all the account fields available in the Opportunity Object (Now, we are entering manually, we need to automate this)

Please help me how to accomplish this task.... Any thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions??? Please let me know..

Your Help is much appreciated. ManY Thanks.

Regards,

Danny

Hello Everyone,

I need to if Stagename moves to  "Closed Won", then 2 Custom fields should change as required fields  and if someone populates value in those 2 custom fields then record should get saved.

I tried -

AND
        (
          ISPICKVAL ( StageName , "Closed Won" ),
          ISNULL(New_Number__c),

ISNULL(Normal_Number__c)

)

Also, I tried

IF(
    AND
        (

NOT(ISNULL( New_Number__c),

NOT( ISNULL(Normal_Number__c))))

,True, False)

Please help me in this regards. I appreciate your help...

Many Thanks,

Danny

Hello All,

Can somebody help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee............???

Problem -

if someone enters Number__c then Company__c should become as required..... But the problem here is Company__c is a Picklist value.

Validation Rule -

ISCHANGED( Number__c ) && (isblank(Company__c))

Error: Field Company__c is a picklist field. Picklist fields are only supported in certain functions.

Thanks,

Dan 

Hello All,

I have a scenario where I have certain fields like PNO, AcctNo fields from Account Object to be autopopulated in the OPPORTUNITY Object.

For Ex - Account - "XYZ" and if i pick this account name in that Opportunity Object couple of other fields should be autopopulated along with the account name (fields - PNO, AcctNo).

I have all the account fields available in the Opportunity Object (Now, we are entering manually, we need to automate this)

Please help me how to accomplish this task.... Any thoughts/Ideas/Suggestions??? Please let me know..

Your Help is much appreciated. ManY Thanks.

Regards,

Danny

Hello Everyone,

I need to if Stagename moves to  "Closed Won", then 2 Custom fields should change as required fields  and if someone populates value in those 2 custom fields then record should get saved.

I tried -

AND
        (
          ISNULL(New_Number__c),

ISNULL(Normal_Number__c)

)

Also, I tried

IF(
    AND
        (

NOT(ISNULL( New_Number__c),

NOT( ISNULL(Normal_Number__c))))

,True, False)

Please help me in this regards. I appreciate your help...

Many Thanks,

Danny