• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've created a new custom field for my opportunities tab. I've selected the new custom field to be a "Formula" Field returning "Currency". Here are the 3 custom fields I'm using:

*Final Profit - Formula returning a $ amount

*JV Deal - Checkbox Field

*Adjusted Final Profit (New One I'm Creating) - Formula returning a $ amt

I'm trying to use a "IF" function for my "Adjusted FInal Profit" Field. Here is the action I want for my "Adjusted Final Profit" Field. If "JV Deal" is checkmarked, take the "Final Profit" amount, Divid by 2, and return a $$ amt. When attempting the formula I continue to get a Syntax Error. Please help!

This is the formula I'm currently using:

IF(JV_Deal__c = "Checked")  Final_Profit__c  / 2

Any suggestions?

I understand you can map custom lead fields to opportunity, account, etc. How can you change the mapping of "Standard" lead fields.

For example, Standard lead field "Mailing Address" is automatically mapped to show up in the Contact field. Is there anyway to change that? For example, I would like that to show up in the opportunity tab.

Thanks!

As said before I work in the real estate field and I'm new to Sales Force. Being in real estate we deal with both seller and buyer leads. I'm looking for advice/ ideas on how to keep these two type of leads separate... I would prefer to not use "filtering" to get this done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I work in the real estate field. I recently created a link as a "lead" field for our County Auditor site where we like to gather more property information. The link works successfully however I would prefer to have the address of the lead automatically inputted into the website. I would like it to work just how the "Google maps" link works.

Some more info: On the auditor website Click Here there are two separate fields. One for "street number" and one for "street name". I'm afraid I may end up having to separate my address field into "street number" and "street name". I would prefer to avoid that as it would just cause a headache and may not even be worth it.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!

I've created a new custom field for my opportunities tab. I've selected the new custom field to be a "Formula" Field returning "Currency". Here are the 3 custom fields I'm using:

*Final Profit - Formula returning a $ amount

*JV Deal - Checkbox Field

*Adjusted Final Profit (New One I'm Creating) - Formula returning a $ amt

I'm trying to use a "IF" function for my "Adjusted FInal Profit" Field. Here is the action I want for my "Adjusted Final Profit" Field. If "JV Deal" is checkmarked, take the "Final Profit" amount, Divid by 2, and return a $$ amt. When attempting the formula I continue to get a Syntax Error. Please help!

This is the formula I'm currently using:

IF(JV_Deal__c = "Checked")  Final_Profit__c  / 2

Any suggestions?

As said before I work in the real estate field and I'm new to Sales Force. Being in real estate we deal with both seller and buyer leads. I'm looking for advice/ ideas on how to keep these two type of leads separate... I would prefer to not use "filtering" to get this done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!