• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi everyone,

i have created a lookup filter for state field. and its working fine in another objects but in asset object when am selecting country and after that state its giving error of 'URL No Longer Exist' in popup lookup window.

if anybody knew this problem pls suggest me how to solve the same . i need to fix this urgently.

full error is like:

URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com. 

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be: 
• A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view 
• A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link 
• A link to a particular page in your email templates 

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark. 

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link. 

If you reached this page through a link on our site, please report the broken link directly to our Support Team and we will fix it promptly. Please indicate the page you were on when you clicked the link as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
  • September 30, 2011

Hello, 

I want to embed javascript in salesforce, anyone pls tell me hows its possible. please check the link given below: 

http://www.redips.net/javascript/drag-and-drop-example-3/

i want to design this in salesforce. i already upload its .js or .css file in statuc resources and put its given code in visualforce page in the script tag. but its giving error like "The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference."

Please anyone tell me whats the problem or how to implement this same example in saleforce?

Thanks In advance.

Hello

Please can anyone tell me how to use collections f apex, i.e. Sets & Lists. am new to salesforce and don't knw that much about sets & Lists. anyonetell me how we can declare thenm in apex clss or visualforce page? and how its work? and how to save the value of e.g. 5 sets in one list???

i want to create a 5 sets in one list , is that possible? and pls explain how to save that list ? if any one have example code then pls post that.

Thanks In advance.

UntitledscreenHello Everyone.

i am facing some problem in multiple lookup field on single visual force page. i want to pass one lookup field on single visual force but in different pageblocktable columns. Firstly am getting error that its overriding the value of lookup field. i solved that now its not overriding value of other but in one column. when i goes to secong column its again overriding the value with 1st one. i.e. i have to create different id for each column. but problem is how to pass value of different id in same pageblocktable. i don't want to create different pageblock table for each column. and how do i save that different id's?????

if anyone know solution for this pls help me out. or if you have any other solution for the same i.e. multiple lookup field on same page then pls post code for the same. Please revert for the same if anyone knows.

Screenshot:

Thanks In Advance...

Hello Everyone,

I am facing some problem in command button. pls help me if anyone knw.

I want when i click on command button it opens the new pageblocksection with some of values. i am using javascript for the same with onclick event, it shows the pageblocksection but for some time and then refresh the page. if anyone knw pls tell me the error.

or if their any other solution for this??????

code that am using.... pls check.

<apex:page controller="TimeTable" sidebar="false">
 <script> 

function Function()
    {   
         document.getElementById('idSpan').style.display = 'block';

}
 </script>
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Time Table">
<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Date__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Class__c}" />
<center><apex:commandButton value="Create Time Table" onclick="Function();"/></center>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<span id="idSpan" style = "display:none">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Time Table" columns="1" id="Details">
<table>
<tr><th width="100">Period</th><th width="100">MON</th><th width="100">TUE</th><th width="100">WED</th><th width="100">THU</th>
<th width="100">FRI</th><th width="100">SAT</th></tr>
<tr><td width="100">Period-1<br/>8:00-9:00 AM</td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td>
<td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td></tr>
</table>
</apex:pageBlock>
</span>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks In Advance.

Hello Everyone, I am facing some problem in setting up call center in salesforce, pls someone help me for the same. I have successfully installed CTI adapter demo. and its also showing in my salesforce. but i have some ques regarding this. if anyone know the whole process regarding this pls tell me. 1. is their any cost for setting this? 2. how to integrate this with softphones and what softphone we have to use.? 3. how to call the person after installing. actually am new to this call center, i'll apriciate if anyone tell me process for same. pls revert for the same its really urgent. Thanks In Advance

Hello Everyone..,

I am facing problem with Lookup field. Problem is:

I have one lookup field on page as Employee Name. When i select any value from this i want the table will appear on basis of selected value. and the table values i have to call from different objects. the information in table is all related to selected employee.  i want to calculate his incentives, that are related field in table.

If anyone know hows its possible pls help me for the same.

Thanks In Advance

• September 29, 2010

Hello,

I want to create the custom button i.e. BACK button on my layout. If anyone know pls tell how its possible. If anyone having code for the same pls post it...... its really urgent for me.

I am using javascript in custom button as : onClick="history.go(-1);"    but its giving syntax error.

Pls if anyone having solution for the same post that solution.

Thanks In Advance.

• September 23, 2010

Hello  everyone,

Please any one tell me, Is it possible to embed page layout in visaul force page. I mean i have one page layout and i want it to embed it in visual force page i.e. when i open the page that page layout is called and opens.

If its possible then please tell me hows it possible.????

Thanks in Advance.

• September 21, 2010

Hello,

I am facing problem in passing the values on visual force page. actually i want when i select one value from the lookup field, it will automatically give its related values or other values saved in that on visual force page.

e.g.

Suppose i have registred myself for hostel and when they select my name form lookup filed of students. it gives my whole detail on same page automatically.

please anyone give me example code for the same. i need it urgently.

Thanks In Advance.

• September 13, 2010

Hi All,

I am adding dynamic rows using add button which contains 2 picklists & one text field.

When i am adding two rows & changing value in second row's picklist it's overwriting the same picklist value in first row. 

How to avoid it?

Please reply ASAP.

hi 

I am a newbie .

Please help me how to create a VF page based on following

1 . There is piclklist containg 2 values credit/debit

2. And based on the value selected a textbox will be created ether debit or credit .

Thanks

Dear All,

We are having a custom object called vehicle, which consists of 10 picklist fields. Now i would like to restrict the users to not edit or not to enter new pick list values to all these picklist fileds. how to achieve this..??

Can anyone help me to solve this..

Thank you.

Prakki

hi everyone,

i have created a lookup filter for state field. and its working fine in another objects but in asset object when am selecting country and after that state its giving error of 'URL No Longer Exist' in popup lookup window.

if anybody knew this problem pls suggest me how to solve the same . i need to fix this urgently.

full error is like:

URL No Longer Exists
You have attempted to reach a URL that no longer exists on salesforce.com. 

You may have reached this page after clicking on a direct link into the application. This direct link might be: 
• A bookmark to a particular page, such as a report or view 
• A link to a particular page in the Custom Links section of your Home Tab, or a Custom Link 
• A link to a particular page in your email templates 

If you reached this page through a bookmark, you are probably trying to access something that has moved. Please update your bookmark. 

If you reached this page through any of the other direct links listed above, please notify your administrator to update the link. 

If you reached this page through a link on our site, please report the broken link directly to our Support Team and we will fix it promptly. Please indicate the page you were on when you clicked the link as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
  • September 30, 2011

Hey i have one small problem...

i have  a picklist. I want to get the selected values in a textbox delimited by a ' , ' 

Please suggest some code... 

tried using all javascript.. not working... Stuck in middle...

Pls save...

Hello Everyone,

I am facing some problem in command button. pls help me if anyone knw.

I want when i click on command button it opens the new pageblocksection with some of values. i am using javascript for the same with onclick event, it shows the pageblocksection but for some time and then refresh the page. if anyone knw pls tell me the error.

or if their any other solution for this??????

code that am using.... pls check.

<apex:page controller="TimeTable" sidebar="false">
 <script> 

function Function()
    {   
         document.getElementById('idSpan').style.display = 'block';

}
 </script>
<apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock title="Time Table">
<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
<apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
<apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
</apex:pageBlockButtons>
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Date__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Class__c}" />
<center><apex:commandButton value="Create Time Table" onclick="Function();"/></center>
<span id="idSpan" style = "display:none">
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Time Table" columns="1" id="Details">
<table>
<tr><th width="100">Period</th><th width="100">MON</th><th width="100">TUE</th><th width="100">WED</th><th width="100">THU</th>
<th width="100">FRI</th><th width="100">SAT</th></tr>
<tr><td width="100">Period-1<br/>8:00-9:00 AM</td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td>
<td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td><td width="100"><apex:inputField value="{!timetable.Teacher__c}"/></td></tr>
</table>
</span>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Thanks In Advance.

Hello Everyone, I am facing some problem in setting up call center in salesforce, pls someone help me for the same. I have successfully installed CTI adapter demo. and its also showing in my salesforce. but i have some ques regarding this. if anyone know the whole process regarding this pls tell me. 1. is their any cost for setting this? 2. how to integrate this with softphones and what softphone we have to use.? 3. how to call the person after installing. actually am new to this call center, i'll apriciate if anyone tell me process for same. pls revert for the same its really urgent. Thanks In Advance

Hello,

I want to create the custom button i.e. BACK button on my layout. If anyone know pls tell how its possible. If anyone having code for the same pls post it...... its really urgent for me.

I am using javascript in custom button as : onClick="history.go(-1);"    but its giving syntax error.

Pls if anyone having solution for the same post that solution.

Thanks In Advance.

• September 23, 2010

Hello  everyone,

Please any one tell me, Is it possible to embed page layout in visaul force page. I mean i have one page layout and i want it to embed it in visual force page i.e. when i open the page that page layout is called and opens.

If its possible then please tell me hows it possible.????

Thanks in Advance.

• September 21, 2010

Hello,

I am facing problem in passing the values on visual force page. actually i want when i select one value from the lookup field, it will automatically give its related values or other values saved in that on visual force page.

e.g.

Suppose i have registred myself for hostel and when they select my name form lookup filed of students. it gives my whole detail on same page automatically.

please anyone give me example code for the same. i need it urgently.

Thanks In Advance.

• September 13, 2010

I have found multiple posts on how to edit the apex:page line so that when the VF page is activated, it saves itself to an excel file:

<apex:page cache="true" contentType="application/vnd.ms-excel#test.xls" controller="StoreController" language="english">

But what I need to do is display the VF page with the panelGrid.  Then the user can click a button or link that will export the grid to excel.

I was thinking of just creating a second visualforce page that contains the above apex:page line, but I don't know how to add that logic to a button/link.

Thanks

Todd 

I want to render a page block section depending on whether the user check a checkbox. I'm using action support tag to render the page block section on action"on lick". The page renders when I check it. But it doesntdisappear when I uncheck it?

here is theh VF page

<apex:outputPanel >
<apex:outputLabel value="Add Organization Affiliation?" for="theAff"/>
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!renderAffiliation}" id="theAff"/>
<apex:actionSupport event="onclick" rerender="affsection"/>
</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:outputPanel id="affsection">
<apex:pageBlockSection title="Organization Affiliations" rendered="{!renderAffiliation}">
<apex:inputField value="{!affiliations.npe5__Organization__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!affiliations.npe5__Description__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!affiliations.npe5__Role__c}"/>
<apex:inputField value="{!affiliations.npe5__Status__c}"/>
</apex:outputPanel>

THe controller get, set the renderAffiliation variable 

public Boolean renderAffiliation{get; set;}

Message Edited by vviyer on 04-08-2009 04:16 PM
  • April 08, 2009

Can anybody help with sample code for creation n manipulation of dynamic table in VF.

-add row

-add sub row

-save user inputs in the new row

-delete row.