• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have recently started working with a new org that has considerable existing complex configuration... I am seeing field names in the system that are appended with __pc ... Does anyone know what this denotes? Obviously I understand the __c is a custom field but __pc? Puzzled??

Thanks

I am trying to set up the financial service cloud.
I have followed the instructions as per their implementation guide,
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.financial_services_cloud.meta/financial_services_cloud/fsc_admin.htm

However, I am stuck in the step where the client page and the household page needs to be configured. They are configured through lightning app builder where the managed package's client record page or the household page needs to be activated for all or for specific profiles. I have tried both. However, when I add the client or the household tab in an app and try to access them , I see the error message which says.
"This page isn't configured. Ask your Salesforce administrator for help."

User-added image

I initially thought that it could be because I did not add the logged in user the Advisor Access permission set (part of the managed package), since I missed that step. But doing so, did not change the behaviour at all. I have re-validated the steps from the begining , till this point with no positive results.
has any one while implementing FS cloud faced similar issues? Any direction may be helpful.
Thanks
Utathya

Hi

How data can be sent from Salesforce to Drupal using  Workflow Rules and Outbound Messages to
Drupal.

Thanx

Hi,

I have recently started working with a new org that has considerable existing complex configuration... I am seeing field names in the system that are appended with __pc ... Does anyone know what this denotes? Obviously I understand the __c is a custom field but __pc? Puzzled??

Thanks

I am trying to set up the financial service cloud.
I have followed the instructions as per their implementation guide,
https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.financial_services_cloud.meta/financial_services_cloud/fsc_admin.htm

However, I am stuck in the step where the client page and the household page needs to be configured. They are configured through lightning app builder where the managed package's client record page or the household page needs to be activated for all or for specific profiles. I have tried both. However, when I add the client or the household tab in an app and try to access them , I see the error message which says.
"This page isn't configured. Ask your Salesforce administrator for help."

User-added image

I initially thought that it could be because I did not add the logged in user the Advisor Access permission set (part of the managed package), since I missed that step. But doing so, did not change the behaviour at all. I have re-validated the steps from the begining , till this point with no positive results.
has any one while implementing FS cloud faced similar issues? Any direction may be helpful.
Thanks
Utathya