• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

How can I change my community name? I changed it in my DEV org but it's not reflected on this site.

Thanks

Hello,

I'm trying to create a trigger on Case Comments so that my Customer Portal users are not able to add comments to closed cases.

trigger CloseComment on CaseComment (before insert) {

for (CaseComment t: Trigger.new)
{
	Case c = new Case(Id = t.ParentId);
	c = [SELECT Status FROM Case WHERE Id = :c.Id];

if(c.Status == 'Closed' && System.Userinfo.getUserType()!= 'Standard')
		{
		t.addError('You cannot add comments to closed cases.');
		}
	}

but it fails with bulk import. any ideas?

Hello,

We send an email, from a contact or account page, and we attach files. After we press send we are not able to find the attachment in salesforce thus loosing contact or account correct history.

Does anyone know/found a work around for this issue?

Found an Idea for it but still Under Consideration.

Thanks!

Hello,

I have a object Industry (with lookup on Accounts and some text fields). Then another object Results (also linked with Accounts) that is manually imported.

Can I create a trigger that every time I create a Results record would query the Industry object and would return some of it's text fields to be copied to the Results record?

Hello,

I'm trying to create a trigger on Case Comments so that my Customer Portal users are not able to add comments to closed cases.

trigger CloseComment on CaseComment (before insert) {

for (CaseComment t: Trigger.new)
{
	Case c = new Case(Id = t.ParentId);
	c = [SELECT Status FROM Case WHERE Id = :c.Id];

if(c.Status == 'Closed' && System.Userinfo.getUserType()!= 'Standard')
		{
		t.addError('You cannot add comments to closed cases.');
		}
	}

but it fails with bulk import. any ideas?

Hello,

I have a object Industry (with lookup on Accounts and some text fields). Then another object Results (also linked with Accounts) that is manually imported.

Can I create a trigger that every time I create a Results record would query the Industry object and would return some of it's text fields to be copied to the Results record?

Hello,

Is CMS FORCE still available to download? I looked in APEXCHANGE and couldn't find it. Did it changed name or something? 

• September 02, 2010
Is there a way to configure E2C to reopen closed cases when case email hits the case after its close?

Our business problem is as follows:

Sometimes team members are absent [sick, travel, etc]. During such absence, we have a need to know of email activity tied to that person's cases. This is not a problem for open cases since they are easily identified and transferred (ownership). My thought is if we could set a global rule where all case email triggers reopening a case if that case is closed, it would solve this problem.

• January 29, 2008