• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I just created one custom object Called "Busienss profile Track"for Account. So here, if new account is created or any of the fields updated from Account, then my trigger will create the tracking record in this Custom object. So each and every time, record is created.

But here the pbm, in Business they are going to insert some lakhs of Account records.So at this time many Business Profile Track records will be created for each and every field of Account.My trigger will work for less number of records.

So anyone please help how to handle the above situation to handle the lakhs of record creation.

Thanks,

Priya.

Hi,

Here, i am renaming the Case Object name to 'Analytics' through rename tabs and labels.But because of standard functionality, the name Analytics is displayed in default for all the profile users.

But my query is , i need to display the tab name as 'Cases' not Analytics(after renamed) for a particular profile. Is it possible to display the standard tab name for a specifice profile?

Thanks,

Priya

I am displaying the task related fields and values in the visualforcepage.In this page, i just try to display the field as {!task.WhatId} in tag.But in the VF page, it is displaying the first value as default. I want to display the default value as Campaign.and also I am using the custom controller.Can anyone help?Very Urgent..
Hi, I am creating a pdf document using VF.In this pdf, i m placing the image in the first page.In addition to this, i have to make the image as watermark in the document.So i dont know how to give the watermark for the image using css...If anyone knows about this pls share.. Thanks, Priya

Hi,

I am displaying some content in the bottom -left of Pdf Page.Here, i want to display the content in two seperate lines in the bottom-left corner of every pdf  page. like

Equity Marketing

Updated on date 08/01/20011.

Now the below code is displaying  inthe same line.Equity Marketing Updated on date 08/01/20011.

<head>
<style type="text/css">
@page {
    margin : 70pt .5in .5in .5in;
    @top-center {
        content :element(header);
        font-size : 10 px;
        color : #808080;
        width : 50 px;
     }
     div.header {
    position : running(header) ;
             }  

@bottom-right
         {
            content: "Page: " counter(page) " of " counter(pages);

}

@bottom-left {
        content :"Equity Marketing " + <br> + "Updated on date 08/01/20011."; 

}

}
</style>
</head>

Please help. 

How to remove the extra blank page(last) while creating a PDF using renderAs attr in Visualforce?Please reply...

Is it possible to give the pagebreak in excel report(in print preview , landscape format) which is generated by Visulaforce code.If Yes means, please tell me the solution.

<apex:page controller="checkbox1" >
<apex:form >

<script>
function confirmDisbaled(ifchecked, id1 ,id2,id3) {

document.getElementById(id1).disabled = ifchecked;
document.getElementById(id2).disabled = ifchecked;
document.getElementById(id3).disabled = ifchecked;
}
</script>
<apex:pageBlock title="student details" >
<apex:actionRegion >
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!items}" var="s">
    <apex:column value="{!s.Name}"/>

<apex:column >
    <apex:facet name="header">
    <apex:inputCheckbox onclick="checkAll1(this)" id="ch"  onchange="return confirmDisbaled(this.checked, '{!$Component.ch2}','{!$Component.ch3}');"/>
    </apex:facet>

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!s.present__c}" id="ch1"  />
    </apex:column>
   <!-- onclick="if (this.checked) document.getElementById('ch3').disabled=true; else document.getElementById('ch3').disabled = false;"-->
    <apex:column >
    <apex:facet name="header">
    <apex:inputCheckbox onclick="checkAll2(this)" id="ch2"  onchange="return confirmDisbaled(this.checked, '{!$Component.ch}','{!$Component.ch1}');"/>
    </apex:facet>

<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!s.absent__c}" id="ch3"/>
    </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:actionRegion>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
<script>
        function checkAll1(cb)
        {
            var inputElem = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
            for(var i=0; i<inputElem.length; i++)
            {
                if(inputElem[i].id.indexOf("ch1")!=-1)
                inputElem[i].checked = cb.checked;

}
        }    
    </script>
    <script>
        function checkAll2(cb)
        {
            var inputElem = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
            for(var i=0; i<inputElem.length; i++)
            {
                if(inputElem[i].id.indexOf("ch3")!=-1)
                inputElem[i].checked = cb.checked;

}
        }    
    </script>

</apex:page>

in this page ch1,ch3 checkboxes  did'nt disable how to disable those please correct it

Can somebody let me know how to do inline editing in a VF page for the apex:output field with value as{!account.owner id}

NOte: i tried with apex:detail with inline edit=true inside the apex:form, its showing the inline edit properly but the page is displaying twice with inline edit feauture enabled in the top and without inline edit in the bottom

i also tried with <apex:inlineeditsupport>, but its not working for this particular output field

can somebody help me out in this?

Hi,

Here, i am renaming the Case Object name to 'Analytics' through rename tabs and labels.But because of standard functionality, the name Analytics is displayed in default for all the profile users.

But my query is , i need to display the tab name as 'Cases' not Analytics(after renamed) for a particular profile. Is it possible to display the standard tab name for a specifice profile?

Thanks,

Priya

I am displaying the task related fields and values in the visualforcepage.In this page, i just try to display the field as {!task.WhatId} in tag.But in the VF page, it is displaying the first value as default. I want to display the default value as Campaign.and also I am using the custom controller.Can anyone help?Very Urgent..

Hi,

I am displaying some content in the bottom -left of Pdf Page.Here, i want to display the content in two seperate lines in the bottom-left corner of every pdf  page. like

Equity Marketing

Updated on date 08/01/20011.

Now the below code is displaying  inthe same line.Equity Marketing Updated on date 08/01/20011.

<head>
<style type="text/css">
@page {
    margin : 70pt .5in .5in .5in;
    @top-center {
        content :element(header);
        width : 50 px;
     }
     div.header {
    position : running(header) ;