• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI, 

i was trying to deploy the cahnges to picklist values for one of the custom object, the exisitng picklist valued not included int he .object file are also retained.

IS there a way we can remove those unused values in the picklists.

Thanks in Advance

Hi ,

I am trying to Extract data from a opportunity and a custom object to a csv/pdf file and then send this file as Attachment.

Any help in giving me the right direction is hightly appreciated.

Regards,
Raghu 

hi ,

Could you please provide an Example to pass a List as a parameter to a webservice.

Thanks,

Raghavender

Hi , 

We are trying to Introduce latency in Trigger Execution based on a Filed value received in the trigger.

Could nay one share code if they have done any thing similar.

Thanks.

Regards,

Raghavender

Hi ,

i have an External System (8 servers) Pumping data into a  Custom Object of  SFDC. now if i have a trigger on this Custom Object and try retriening the Data using Trigger.new . how many records do i get.

Another Question is :

For Each data insert, does a new trigger gets executed...say for 'n' number of records inserted, do we have 'n' number of triggers running.

Please provide your clarifications as soon as possible ..

Thank you..

Hi ,

I Currently have a Future Method whcih inserts a record into a custom Object, there is a trigger on this Custome Object which calls another Future Class.

I Know that we cannot done directly Couls nay onoe hlep me with some kind of a work around .

Thanks.

Regards,

Raghavender

Hi ,

i have an External System (8 servers) Pumping data into a  Custom Object of  SFDC. now if i have a trigger on this Custom Object and try retriening the Data using Trigger.new . how many records do i get.

Another Question is :

For Each data insert, does a new trigger gets executed...say for 'n' number of records inserted, do we have 'n' number of triggers running.

Please provide your clarifications as soon as possible ..

Thank you..

Hi ,

I Currently have a Future Method whcih inserts a record into a custom Object, there is a trigger on this Custome Object which calls another Future Class.

I Know that we cannot done directly Couls nay onoe hlep me with some kind of a work around .

Thanks.

Regards,

Raghavender