• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to figure out a formula that the vaules are taken from a picklist multiplied by another field. How do I do this? This formula would create a new field. Thank you! 

• January 18, 2011

I'm trying to have SF autocalculate the difference between the list and sales price in quotes and have it show as a discount percentage. Does anyone know which formula I would use and what steps to take? Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you!

• January 07, 2011

Hi,

I need a forumula for sales quote line item description so it always pulls from the description entered with each product instead of always having to enter in the product description.

Thanks very much!

• December 21, 2010

I want to generate a formula field that provides a discount of 30% from another field in an Opportunity. How do I do this in SalesForce? I created the field but need help creating the formula to compute this. Please help! Thank you

Larry

• November 19, 2010

I'm trying to figure out a formula that the vaules are taken from a picklist multiplied by another field. How do I do this? This formula would create a new field. Thank you! 

• January 18, 2011

I'm trying to have SF autocalculate the difference between the list and sales price in quotes and have it show as a discount percentage. Does anyone know which formula I would use and what steps to take? Your assistance is appreciated. Thank you!

• January 07, 2011

I want to generate a formula field that provides a discount of 30% from another field in an Opportunity. How do I do this in SalesForce? I created the field but need help creating the formula to compute this. Please help! Thank you

Larry

• November 19, 2010