• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are publishing some daily excel report to our users via Force.com content by uploading new version of each docs. 

From Summer '12, we encountered an issue on force.com content.

When we uploaded new version of daily reports, sometime some of them have been disappeared and after that none can search and find them on Force.com content.

Actually, those disappeared docs had not been deleted. If users know the exact URL link for each docs, we can access to them by clicking exact URL link for each docs. But it is not available to search them by keyword and also they are not listed in the library view. So there is not way to access those disappeared document other than knowing direct access URL link for each document.

I already reported salesforce support team on June 12th, 2012, but at this time they have not provided any solution and find out bottom cause of this issue. 

Our company tried to start registering many business documents on force.com contents, but by this issue, some users show increasing skepticism for the security and function of force.com content.

Is there anyone who encountered similar cases? Or Is there someone who know the information about bottom cause?

Thank you in advance.

• July 23, 2012

We are using custom page when create task and event. On this page, when user enter the whatid information into the field.

At first, user need to select object from drop down list, and then search the record user relate opportunities / accounts with the task. 

In our company, usually users relate their task with accounts. So I would like to set default value of drop down list as accounts than opportunities. 

If possible, could someone give me an advise for this solution. Thank you in advance.

Current source code is below for the reference.

------------------------------

<apex:inputField id="WhatId" value="{!event.WhatId}" required="true" onchange="statusChange()" rendered="{!viewWhat}" /> 

<apex:outputPanel layout="div" rendered="{!!viewWhat}" />

• October 18, 2011

Hello,

I would like to pre-populate opportunity name value after I clicked "New" button in the Opportunity Tab.

I know how to replace opportunity name after I clicked "Save" button in the entry page of Opportunity.

I just would like to know how to pre-set it before saving data.

Thank you in advance.

• November 29, 2010

商談名は必須かつTEXTフィールドですが、商談の新規作成時に、商談名として予め決まった文言を設定したいと思っています。

「保存」ボタンを押した後で、商談名を予め決められた内容に書き換える方法は、簡単なクラスとトリガの定義で実現できますが、

「新規」ボタンを作成した時のデータ入力画面にデフォルト値として商談名を設定する方法がわかりません。

ご存知の方がおられたら、お知恵を拝借したく。

• November 24, 2010