• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I am working on a deployment from a dev environment to production. When I do a test deployment of my objects, every one of them comes back with the following failure message:

Test_Object__c.Field__c : Entity Test_Object__c not found

...the only difference between the errors being the object names and the field names.

Well, of course the object can't be found! I'm trying to deploy it! Is there some setting that I'm missing, some setting either in the IDE or in the production environment?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello!

I have been tasked with creating a portal using Visualforce. I downloaded and installed the IDE and got my credentials entered. I am using the IDE because I am in a production environment and cannot create Apex Classes through the web.

Well, I cannot save anything to my Salesforce.com instance. Here are the steps I've taken to create a new class:

Right-click on my project and select New > Apex Class

Named the class Hello

Clicked Finish

The dialog goes through it's steps, but I get these errors every time:

System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 52%, at least 75% test coverage is required

It doesn't matter what type of file I try to create (class, object, etc.) I always get this error and the files will not save to Salesforce.com. What gives? It's my understanding that on a production instance, the only way to create new Apex features is through the sandbox or through the IDE. Is this correct, or is there a better/easier way that I'm missing?

Hello!

I am working on a deployment from a dev environment to production. When I do a test deployment of my objects, every one of them comes back with the following failure message:

Test_Object__c.Field__c : Entity Test_Object__c not found

...the only difference between the errors being the object names and the field names.

Well, of course the object can't be found! I'm trying to deploy it! Is there some setting that I'm missing, some setting either in the IDE or in the production environment?

Thanks in advance for your help!