• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have pulling information via the excel connector and I am trying to pull information from the CONTACTS.

After I select Contacts I see the listing of the fields but it is missing PHONE.  Any ideas how to get this listed? This is the field I need to do bulk updates on.

Thanks

• April 21, 2011

I've had some users report to me that for Accounts of which they are the Owner, when they try to change the Owner to another user they can an "Insufficient Privileges" error as below:

Insufficient Privileges You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

What permissions need to be granted to allowing a user to change the Owner of an account. I thought that if they were the Owner, they would have the permission to change the Owner to someone else.

Thanks for the assistance.

Hello,

In my salesforce database i have one picklist field and one date type Date field.

On each picklist option selection i have to update Date with current date.

Please tell how to do it.

In another  case, on picklist value selection i have to display current date in a textbox.

I mean like other application as soon as i change picklist value Date textbox value should be changed and displayed.

Please provide me the solution for above cases at the earliest.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance!!

• May 03, 2010