• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I Created an object student__c. It has only one field name(standard).

My requirement is,

I would like to add new textboxes by clicking ADDROW button. 

and when i click on save button i would like to add the data into objects.

Suppose if i have 3 textboxes then i will enter 3 names.

These 3 names will be added into object like 3 records.

can any one help me.

Thanks.

please help me in the following scenario,

Scenario:Take standard object voters,on VF page initially 5 input text boxes to enter voter names rows wise like,

EnterName1=======================

EnterName2=======================

EnterName3=======================

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------  like so on

ADDMORE     SAVE

when i click on add more ,5 more rows added to the page,when i click on save ,if any one of the inputfield is  empty,then error message sholud  throw at the side of that empty inputfield

Thank U

Hi

Can u any body help

to add columns on VF page by clicking add more columns.........just like add 20 more columns in google documents.....

Scenario:  Initially  I have 5 column in VF page,By clicking add 20 more columns then 20 columns will be added and displays totally 25 columns on page

Thank u

hi

Any one can help me......

How to Use Message class,to throw custom error messages on VF page?

Thank U

Hi,

Any body help me!...

HOw to get Validation errors on VFPage?

Thank U

Hi
 I am trying with following task,i am not able to get the to resolve it, can u any body help me

Task:-

Create a Picklist, that automatically load with Accounts list, when  ever i have select the contact,the email field of that contact should populated automatically in another text box, without page refreshing
  Note:-   use Ajax functionality to populate email field with out page refreshing
Thank u  

Hi,

Please Explain How we can get dynamic Dashboards?

Thank u

please help me in the following scenario,

Scenario:Take standard object voters,on VF page initially 5 input text boxes to enter voter names rows wise like,

EnterName1=======================

EnterName2=======================

EnterName3=======================

-------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------  like so on

ADDMORE     SAVE

when i click on add more ,5 more rows added to the page,when i click on save ,if any one of the inputfield is  empty,then error message sholud  throw at the side of that empty inputfield

Thank U

Hi,

I have custome object, it has email field in it. I have to implement a functionality that, if my condition satisfies, I will be selecting the records and send a survey email. To send the survey email, I have to use email field which is defined in my cutom object.

But currently in SFDC, if I select Send Email button, in the recepients list it shows the list of contacts from contact object. how to get the recepients defined in the custom object which i have created.

Thanks

Hi Guys,:smileyhappy:

Can any one Differenciate the Repete, dataTable and PageBlockTable

haveing problem with these three...

Please any one answer my Quesion.....

• December 29, 2011

Hi

Can u any body help

to add columns on VF page by clicking add more columns.........just like add 20 more columns in google documents.....

Scenario:  Initially  I have 5 column in VF page,By clicking add 20 more columns then 20 columns will be added and displays totally 25 columns on page

Thank u

hi

Any one can help me......

How to Use Message class,to throw custom error messages on VF page?

Thank U

Hi,

I have created a report on Leads, and i want to group this by region, but i don't see the field Region (User),even iam not able to create report type with users and leads.Any Help ?

TIA

I have attempted to dispaly an error message on my visualforce page when a user tries to log into partner portal with wrong credentials by making use of
<apex:pageMessages id="error"/>  tag.

How can i edit the error message?

Any idea?