• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Attempting change set from sandbox to prod using sf deploy process. Validation of the change set takes extremely long time(15+minutes)  and fails with errors on test cases for classes that are not in the chan set. Created a change set with a  single static resource with no dependencies to test... it failed validation with 7 errors on classes completely unrelated and not included - as if it were validating all the change sets, not just mine. Eclipse finally worked on the static resource change, but not on other vf pages... keeps pulling up unrelated errors.

Any thoughts on "refreshing" the validation so it isn't checking other items not in the change set?

Terry

Attempting change set from sandbox to prod (using sf deploy process and eclipse). Validation of the change set takes extremely long time(15+minutes)  and fails with errors on test cases for classes that are not in the changes set. Created a change set with a  single static resource with no dependencies to test... it failed validation with 7 errors on classes completely unrelated and not included - as if it were validating all the change sets, not just mine. Eclipse finally worked on the static resource change, but not on other vf pages... keeps pulling up unrelated errors.

Any thoughts on "refreshing" the validation so it isn't checking other items not in the change set?

Terry

Attempting change set from sandbox to prod (using sf deploy process and eclipse). Validation of the change set takes extremely long time(15+minutes)  and fails with errors on test cases for classes that are not in the changes set. Created a change set with a  single static resource with no dependencies to test... it failed validation with 7 errors on classes completely unrelated and not included - as if it were validating all the change sets, not just mine. Eclipse finally worked on the static resource change, but not on other vf pages... keeps pulling up unrelated errors.

Terry