• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need to process a CSV file that's returned from a webservice as a base64 encoded soap message body. The file itself could be up to around 5MB - any advice on the best approach? I'm particulaly thinking of ways of handling the max heap size/string size.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to Salesforce and trying to set up a site.

So far we have created the site in a Sandbox and have configured the public access setings so that the site is accessible. We have registered a domain name and pointed the CNAME record to our Salesforce domain.

I have entered the Custom Web Address for the site as www.ourdomain.org (this more than 24 hours ago)

I can type in the public access URL of our SF site  and the correct page appears but using our external domain name this bounces to a SF login page.

Could anyone give me any ideas? Have I missed out something? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to Salesforce and trying to set up a site.

So far we have created the site in a Sandbox and have configured the public access setings so that the site is accessible. We have registered a domain name and pointed the CNAME record to our Salesforce domain.

I have entered the Custom Web Address for the site as www.ourdomain.org (this more than 24 hours ago)

I can type in the public access URL of our SF site  and the correct page appears but using our external domain name this bounces to a SF login page.

Could anyone give me any ideas? Have I missed out something? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks