• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

- Is there any difference betwen getDeleted(timerange) vs queryAll(with filters isDeleted=true and timerange for systemmodtime)

- The documentation is Seriously confusing. There is an automatic purging process that can remove things from the delete log after the size increases or if deleted for > 30 days etc that seems to affect getDeletec()  but how does queryAll() get affected? is it affected the same way?()

Why do I need to use getDeleted() over queryAll()? - query all also gives me all the fields notjust the id for example.

Thanks for any help.

• February 18, 2011

Step 1. connection = new EnterpriseConnection(ConnectorConfig) <-Peforms auth and gets session&auth

Step 2. connection.xyz() <- communicates direclty with endpoint with session

- Can step1 be performed in a thread and then have step2 be performed in multiple threads in parallel to do different tasks (assuming no logout() is called and session is not invalidated due to some  other reason)

- Is there a limit to number of times we can say new EnterpriseConnection(ConnectorConfig) and create new sessions?

- Is a better model to:

Step 1. connection = new EnterpriseConnection(ConnectorConfig) <-Peforms auth and gets session&auth

sessionConfig = connection.getConfig();

Step 2. newConnectionInThread = new EnterpriseConnection(sessionConfig) <- doesn't perform auth again

newConnectionInThread.xyz() <- communicates direclty with endpoint with session

Thanks.

• February 12, 2011

Newbie here,

Say I have 2 different enterprise wsdl files for two different orgs how do I use WSC to generate different package names for code compiled so that I can connect, query and use sobject.xxxx from these two different orgs seperately?

I tried replacing the package name everywhere in the WSDL (changed every occurence of enterprise.soap.sforce.com to xyz.enterprise.soap.sforce.com) but when I do that seems like the EnterpriseConnection class isn't getting created by the wsc.

Thanks

• January 31, 2011

- Is there any difference betwen getDeleted(timerange) vs queryAll(with filters isDeleted=true and timerange for systemmodtime)

- The documentation is Seriously confusing. There is an automatic purging process that can remove things from the delete log after the size increases or if deleted for > 30 days etc that seems to affect getDeletec()  but how does queryAll() get affected? is it affected the same way?()

Why do I need to use getDeleted() over queryAll()? - query all also gives me all the fields notjust the id for example.

Thanks for any help.

• February 18, 2011