• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm publishing Custom Object to public site. Site can display standard field like 'name'. However, it does not display anything when it comes to custom fields.

As a first step I checked profile "Standard Guest". And here comes the mystery: I can not see this profile in profile list in salesforce.com, it could be accessible only from IDE. Next, I can not change any of Custom Object Permissions (can not mark anything checked there) . I was able to set Custom Field-Level Security properly though.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

How's your experience? What steps have you had to take to get Custom fields from your custom objects visible for Guests?

Hi there,

I'm publishing Custom Object to public site. Site can display standard field like 'name'. However, it does not display anything when it comes to custom fields.

As a first step I checked profile "Standard Guest". And here comes the mystery: I can not see this profile in profile list in salesforce.com, it could be accessible only from IDE. Next, I can not change any of Custom Object Permissions (can not mark anything checked there) . I was able to set Custom Field-Level Security properly though.

Is there anything I'm doing wrong?

How's your experience? What steps have you had to take to get Custom fields from your custom objects visible for Guests?