• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

Please help me with an extension  which is on opportuntiy .this extension is called when a custom button((invoking a VF)  on opportuntiy product related list is clicked to for adding products.

Why do I seem to get this exception in my Visual force controller :'system.security.NoAccessException: Product2'

Any help or suggestion on this would be highly appreciated.

thank you

• November 10, 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a dashboard from source summary report on 'account object ' summarized on 'annual revenue' field and grouped by  a custom field 'CCAS' but I am getting the following error.

'All vaues are negative or Zero.Pie,donut,funnel and stacked charts require at least one positive value to display'

Please help me understand what might be the reason of this error ?

Thanks in advance

• August 19, 2011

Is it possible to capture product's schedule information (OpportunityLineItemSchedule) for the revenue installments to be captured on Quote template?

Also,I want to prepopulate 

Please help.

• July 27, 2011

Hi,

How can I register my lead automatically from my salesforce organisation to my customer portal? is any out of the box functionality available for doint the same.

any ideas or suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards,

Meru.

• June 24, 2011

Hi all,

I am trying to develop a dashboard from source summary report on 'account object ' summarized on 'annual revenue' field and grouped by  a custom field 'CCAS' but I am getting the following error.

'All vaues are negative or Zero.Pie,donut,funnel and stacked charts require at least one positive value to display'

Please help me understand what might be the reason of this error ?

Thanks in advance

• August 19, 2011

Is it possible to capture product's schedule information (OpportunityLineItemSchedule) for the revenue installments to be captured on Quote template?

Also,I want to prepopulate 

Please help.

• July 27, 2011

Hi,

I will have to write the Apex class for associating master object with the chile object. How I can achieve this scenario.

Please help me........

Thanks in advance.

:smileymad: :smileymad:

Message Edited by venkatesh on 03-06-2009 06:43 AM