• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We recently started working with Scheduable Apex and batchable classes.  We rely heavilly on the Ant Migration Tool to enable our continuous integration tool Hudson to work with our Apex code.  Behind the scenes, it's calling the Salesforce Ant Migration Tool.  We also use the migration tool for deployment.

This was all working fine until we start wrting Scheduable classes.  Now, whenever we try to do a validate deployment using the migration tool (without tests running) I always get failures for a few classes.  The error message is always:

Batchable class has jobs pending or in progress; Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress

I get this error message next to classes that aren't even scheduable classes.  I can however deploy fine from Eclipse.  I've also heard that change sets will work.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Is this a bug with the current Salesforce Ant Migration Tool?  Is there a workaround?  This is a huge problem for our team.  We rely on Hudson to validate our build every time we check in code to SVN.  Each time, it's telling us that the build failed.  Help please!!

Andrew

FYI.... I can run all the tests fine through the Salesforce UI and I don't receive any errors.  This seems to indicate that no sceduled Apex jobs are actually running.