• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does someone has experience with using regex for unicode? E.g. how can I translate REGEX( LastName__c ,"[a-zA-Z]{1,}") into a unicode version to include ÔÕÙÚ?

Thank you

Hi,

I'm trying out the possibilities of VF and would like to create a generic vf component.

Below is my code. Could someone help me to find out what is wrong and how could i do better because the page doesn't display anything!

thanks

================================================================

<apex:component >
    <apex:attribute description="StandardController or custom Controller of the page." required="true" />

<apex:pageBlock >
`
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:dataTable value="{!data}" var="record" columnswidth="50px,50px" cellpadding="4" border="1">              
        <apex:repeat >
                    <apex:column value="{!record}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:dataTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>   
</apex:component>

<apex:page StandardController="ProformaLedgerAccount__c" recordSetVar="records">
    <apex:form >
        <c:SelectedList data="{!records}"/>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

=======================================================

Hi

Could someone explain me what ti means when saying a type is serializable (or not serializable) reference to an object? For example token is serializable to an sObject and describe result not!

Thanks

VNForce

Hi all, I have a question: I would like to create a generic component with a (generic) custom controller to handle some basic actions and validations. In a concrete situation, when a visualforce page uses this component, a concrete sobject will be passed to the generic controller for the component. Is this possible? So yes how can I pass a concrete sObject safely (without using cross site scripting) to the generic controller. Thanks!

VNForce

Hi,

I'm trying out the possibilities of VF and would like to create a generic vf component.

Below is my code. Could someone help me to find out what is wrong and how could i do better because the page doesn't display anything!

thanks

================================================================

<apex:component >
    <apex:attribute description="StandardController or custom Controller of the page." required="true" />

<apex:pageBlock >
`
        <apex:pageBlockSection >
            <apex:dataTable value="{!data}" var="record" columnswidth="50px,50px" cellpadding="4" border="1">              
        <apex:repeat >
                    <apex:column value="{!record}" />
                </apex:repeat>
            </apex:dataTable>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>   
</apex:component>

<apex:page StandardController="ProformaLedgerAccount__c" recordSetVar="records">
    <apex:form >
        <c:SelectedList data="{!records}"/>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

=======================================================

Hi

Could someone explain me what ti means when saying a type is serializable (or not serializable) reference to an object? For example token is serializable to an sObject and describe result not!

Thanks

VNForce

Hi all, I have a question: I would like to create a generic component with a (generic) custom controller to handle some basic actions and validations. In a concrete situation, when a visualforce page uses this component, a concrete sobject will be passed to the generic controller for the component. Is this possible? So yes how can I pass a concrete sObject safely (without using cross site scripting) to the generic controller. Thanks!

VNForce