• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi. I am trying to determine the best way to allow our staff to access a public Site where Login IP Ranges is enabled when they are connected to our network via VPN but do not have access to a computer inside our internal network.

I tried adding the IPv4 Address of the VPN adapter to the Login IP Ranges but because the public IP address is their dynamic cable modem's IPv4 Address, they are not able to access the Site while connected to our VPN.

We have hundred of users that work externally as noted above and adding each cable modems's public and dynamic IP to the Login IP Ranges is not an option.  Also, as the users can access our local intranet sites via VPN but not the Salesforce Sites, I am trying to find a good solution. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi. I am trying to determine the best way to allow our staff to access a public Site where Login IP Ranges is enabled when they are connected to our network via VPN but do not have access to a computer inside our internal network.

I tried adding the IPv4 Address of the VPN adapter to the Login IP Ranges but because the public IP address is their dynamic cable modem's IPv4 Address, they are not able to access the Site while connected to our VPN.

We have hundred of users that work externally as noted above and adding each cable modems's public and dynamic IP to the Login IP Ranges is not an option.  Also, as the users can access our local intranet sites via VPN but not the Salesforce Sites, I am trying to find a good solution. Any ideas?

Thanks.