• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an ok understanding of apex and I am new to VPM (Flow Designer).

I am trying to get "Apex Callout" to work with a class i have but am not getting anywhere. After opening the flow designer pdf i came across the following statement:

"The visual Apex callout element allows you to call an Apex class with the Process.Plugin interface"

What is the process.plugin interface? because i am getting the following error when uploading the flow into Salesforce

"ErrorWe had trouble uploading the flow. Apex class does not exist or is not a plugin class: FlowDesignerISA.GetISAamount"

Can anyone help?
Thanks in-advance.

• March 08, 2011

I have an ok understanding of apex and I am new to VPM (Flow Designer).

I am trying to get "Apex Callout" to work with a class i have but am not getting anywhere. After opening the flow designer pdf i came across the following statement:

"The visual Apex callout element allows you to call an Apex class with the Process.Plugin interface"

What is the process.plugin interface? because i am getting the following error when uploading the flow into Salesforce

"ErrorWe had trouble uploading the flow. Apex class does not exist or is not a plugin class: FlowDesignerISA.GetISAamount"

Can anyone help?
Thanks in-advance.

• March 08, 2011