• Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Al,

Am receiving an unknown exception with out any log being generated for this batch

Sandbox

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: userid/orgid Source organization: 00DU0000000Je6R (null) Failed to process batch for class 'TASAssessmentMigrBatch' for job id '707K0000001AvOJ'

caused by: System.AssertException: Assertion Failed: Expected: 200, Actual: 409

Class.ConnectToDealmakerAPI.Connect: line 45, column 1

Class.TASAssessmentMigrBatch.execute: line 141, column 1

Can any one advise, what could be the possible reason for this kind of eror mail

Thanks,

Rupesh Bhatia

Hi All,

Want to generate a report to show the data from all the 4 objects. Object Relationship model is given below.

Object 2 & 3 are child of Parent Object1 - Relation is Master-Detail

Object 4 is child of Parent Object3 - Relation is Master-Detail

Custom reports only allow reporting on one-tree branch......can i generate a report involving objects from multiple tree branch?

In above scenario, can i get the data from all the 4 objects in one single report.....???

Any suggestions/ideas are appreciated.....Any app exchange app available to acheieve this??

Regards,

Rupesh Bhatia

hi All, Am newbee to force.com IDE, have installed stand alone application of force.com IDE and not the eclipse version. Now i need to have some version control when i do my developement in this. Is there any plugin possible to add through the stand alone force.com IDE....as we do in eclipse with subversion Thanks in advance. Regards, Rupesh BHAtia
hi All, Am newbee to force.com IDE, have installed stand alone application of force.com IDE and not the eclipse version. Now i need to have some version control when i do my developement in this. Is there any plugin possible to add through the stand alone force.com IDE....as we do in eclipse with subversion Thanks in advance. Regards, Rupesh BHAtia