• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I tried to log into the excel connector with an old password. I had not been to salesforce.com and tried to login there, when i did i discovered my password had expired and i had to reset it.

So i reset my password and tried to login with the new one plus the security token and I can't login and recieve an error message saying. "error number 5078"

If anyone could help that would be great. I was using the connector fine before my password expired.

Hi

I am about to use the excel connector for the first time. I have installed the application and i think i am good to go. I have clicked on the sforce table query wizard to sign in. (is this how i sign in with the app?) Think i just need to reset my security token.

I am concerned before i use this that if anything goes wrong is it easy to resort back to a previous version of my SF data? How do i back up my SF data before i use the app to make mass change to my dataset?

Thanks

Hi

I am about to use the excel connector for the first time. I have installed the application and i think i am good to go. I have clicked on the sforce table query wizard to sign in. (is this how i sign in with the app?) Think i just need to reset my security token.

I am concerned before i use this that if anything goes wrong is it easy to resort back to a previous version of my SF data? How do i back up my SF data before i use the app to make mass change to my dataset?

Thanks