• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi I am trying to deploy one class in production from sanbox in sanbox it showing as 88% coverage in production I am getting fallowing error. Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 68%, at least 75% test coverage is required. But not telling me which class is not covering can you please help me solving this issue

Hi I am trying to deploy one class in production from sanbox in sanbox it showing as 88% coverage in production I am getting fallowing error. Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 68%, at least 75% test coverage is required. But not telling me which class is not covering can you please help me solving this issue

Controller

System.debug('opportunityLineItems ------------------'+opportunityLineItems);
for(OpportunityLineItem opportunityLineItem:opportunityLineItems){
System.debug('opportunityLineItem------------------'+opportunityLineItem);
System.debug('PricebookEntryId------------------'+opportunityLineItem.PricebookEntryId);
System.debug('PricebookEntry Name------------------'+opportunityLineItem.PricebookEntry.Name);

}

VF

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!OpportunityLineItems}" var="item" headerClass="headerRow" rowClasses="odd even">
<apex:column value="{!item.PricebookEntry.Name}" headerClass="headerRow" headerValue="Deal Products" />
<apex:column value="{!item.PricebookEntry.ProductCode}" headerClass="headerRow" headerValue="Part Number" />
<apex:column headerClass="headerRow" headerValue="QTY" value="{!item.Quantity}"/>
<apex:column headerClass="headerRow" headerValue="MSRP" value="{!item.ListPrice}" />
</apex:pageBlockTable>

• April 21, 2011

Hi,

I am checking few of the sites example and I see them completely different from the salesforce portal.

The UI is completely different than the salesforce portal UI.

I am planning to build a Site and Portal which uses my css and be different from the normal salesforce UI.

I read in this below link that we can customize the UI using the CSS

http://docs.google.com/present/view?id=agqxwgjz4qr3_301gvp3srdk

Is there any way I can get the details of customizing the portal UI using CSS? Are there template CSS which I can apply to my Site and modify them accordingly?

Thanks in advance.

• February 26, 2010
I've created a workflow rule that is intended to send a series of emails via  time-dependent email alert workflow actions.  The problem I am having is that I need the workflow rule to be triggered based on a field update from an approval process.  i.e., when a request gets approved, the "approved" checkbox on the record gets selected and that should trigger the rule.  The way my rule is set-up now it will trigger if I manually edit the recorde and select the approved box, but if my approval process checks the box the rule is never triggered.  Anything I can do? 
  • August 12, 2009

hi,

i have created one Apex Trigger under Task section, that is working fine in sandbox account. when i am trying to deploy the same Trigger in to production, i am getting "Average test coverage across all Apex Classes and Triggers is 72%, at least 75% test coverage is required". i am using Eclipse for deployment.

my Requirement is upon clicking save buttion on new Task page, i need to fire an trigger to get last completed task comments to merge with the current comments.

Here is the my Trigger:

trigger Update_Comments_Task on Task (before insert) {

List<Id> whoIds = new List<Id>();

for(Task oTask : Trigger.new){

whoIds.add(oTask.WhoId);

}

//Get Existing Tasks

List<Task> exTask =[select Id,Description from Task where WhoId in :whoIds and status = 'Completed' Order by CreatedDate Desc];

for(Task oTask : Trigger.new){

if(exTask.Size() > 0){

for(Task tmpTask:exTask){

if(oTask.Description!=null && tmpTask.Description!=null){oTask.Description = tmpTask.Description +

'\n' + oTask.Description;

}

else if(oTask.Description==null && tmpTask.Description!=null){

oTask.Description = tmpTask.Description;

}

else if(oTask.Description!=null && tmpTask.Description==null){

oTask.Description = oTask.Description;

}

else{oTask.Description = '';

}

break;

}

}

}

}

the above Trigger is working fine in sandbox account.

Can you please help me, how can i improve my test  coverage percentage to 75%.