• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to Export the list view of any object to excel ,I know we can do it by using RestAPI by passing ListviewId,
My problem we are having cipher instance between salesforce and client,In database all the fields are encrypted so I cannot use standard Page attribute content type to generate Excel.

I have to bring all the values from Database to page and then pass the value back to controller to generate Excel.
challenge here is passing value from page to controller again ,I cannot use action function or param to pass value as the data size will be more.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Hi All,

I have a VF  page with different section.

In section 1 I have two pick list one is  controlling fields and  other is dependent field .

In section 2 I'm dynamically rendering a field set (using dynamic binding )based on the picklist value chosen in section 1 picklist field.

And also in section 2 I have dependent picklist field controlled by section 1 picklist field.

I'm using the onchange event on section 1 picklist field to render the section 2 fields.

Problem is section2 is hidden on section 1 picklist onchange,so during on change of picklist in section 1 page couldn't find the depend field in section 2 and it's failing.

Could any one give direction on this.

And also did anyone know How to set the dependent picklist in apex class i.e by sobject.fieldname='somevalue'.

I tried to set the dependent picklist to null in apex no luck.

Hi , I'm very new to SSO implementation can anyone help me in finding solution for the below listed question. 1)Can I support Multiple Federated IDP for customer portal users? If yes, then what certificates are required in the SAML enabled window on Salesforce? i. Seems that the answer is Yes. But no one is confirming this. Especially the question around certificates to be uploaded in SAML configuration window in salesforce. 2)Can I support SAML and non-SAML (non-SSO) enabled users together for my customer portal? Seems the answer is Yes with the assumption that if a user does not have the federated-Id text box filled in then he is a normal user else he is a SSO user with that federated id. But we don’t read any documentation on this. 3)Any tools in the market which do automatic user provisioning for SSO SAML users? (I.e. I get a valid SAML assertion from an IDP but the user is a new user i.e. not configured in Salesforce yet. Then can I setup something which will automatically create that portal user in salesforce?). 4)When an SSO user is marked Inactive then how do I stop a user from logging into the portal? i. Again seems an obvious thing. But we need confirmation for a SAML request (especially IDP initiated).