• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

can someone help me with Linkforce Setup? Can i have a user guide for the same?

1. Install the LinkForce Package from the Appexchange. - DONE
  2. Create a new Force.com Site, or add the urlRedirect VF page and urlController, urlRewriter Apex controllers to your existing site. - HOW TO DO THIS??
  3. Define your Base URL and Default URL in Setup -> Develop -> Custom Settings -> LinkForce Settings -> Manage. Your Base URL should match your Force.com Sites name. ( Whats the difference between base URL & Default URL??)
  4. Make sure your Sites guest user profile has permission to read the Short URL object, and create new Short URL Click objects.- DONE
  5. Edit your Force.com Site and set 'urlRewriter' as the URL Rewriting class. - DONE
  6. Start shortening! - my shortened URL is not working!!

WHat am i missing? can anyone help??

Hi

can someone help me with Linkforce Setup? Can i have a user guide for the same?

1. Install the LinkForce Package from the Appexchange. - DONE
  2. Create a new Force.com Site, or add the urlRedirect VF page and urlController, urlRewriter Apex controllers to your existing site. - HOW TO DO THIS??
  3. Define your Base URL and Default URL in Setup -> Develop -> Custom Settings -> LinkForce Settings -> Manage. Your Base URL should match your Force.com Sites name. ( Whats the difference between base URL & Default URL??)
  4. Make sure your Sites guest user profile has permission to read the Short URL object, and create new Short URL Click objects.- DONE
  5. Edit your Force.com Site and set 'urlRewriter' as the URL Rewriting class. - DONE
  6. Start shortening! - my shortened URL is not working!!

WHat am i missing? can anyone help??