• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Using 4.03 toolkit, our org is enabled for Person Accounts yet when I set up the inbound Softphone Layout for Person Account and fields, the CallOptions WSDL does not return Person Account or configured fields (only other object/fields configured such as Case).

Does this version work with Person Accounts or is there additional configuration that needs to be performed?

Thank you in advance.

BTW: Using Account does return fields and operate as expected except fails to display those fields that are identified as Person Account fields.

We desire to implement primary tab tracking using openCTI to track objects touched by the agent during client servicing. We believe this is a simple operation of using sforce.interaction.onFocus() and associated listener callback. Unfortunately in Winter 13 testing, the listener does not fire for PersonAccount types being opened or brought to focus. Business Accounts such as Global Media and Salesforce.com work as expected.

Is there something we could check, validate or set to make PA's event the listener?

Appreciated, a00

Original questions was

Hi
I am trying to extend Salesforece CTI softphone to pass custom commands to our CTI system.
In salesforce_cti_developer_guide.pdf page 33 is section about "Implementing Call Center User Command Messages", this section shows how to process user command message, but doesn't tell who can send this message from Salesforece CTI softphone  UI.

Really simple just need to add new button to Salesforce CTI softphone and send custom command.
Thank you
CTI Coder

Original questions was

Hi
I am trying to extend Salesforece CTI softphone to pass custom commands to our CTI system.
In salesforce_cti_developer_guide.pdf page 33 is section about "Implementing Call Center User Command Messages", this section shows how to process user command message, but doesn't tell who can send this message from Salesforece CTI softphone  UI.

Really simple just need to add new button to Salesforce CTI softphone and send custom command.
Thank you
CTI Coder